Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
The athletic reporting that White is expected to sign a new improved deal shortly with Brighton .

Watch his twitter change to all things Brighton once he signs it !

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The athletic reporting that White is expected to sign a new improved deal shortly with Brighton .

Watch his twitter change to all things Brighton once he signs it !

Then watch as Leeds fans give him a ton of abuse for doing so -Showing their true colours.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bit behind. Just seen the barber quote. Sure its been covered
“The whole point of him going out on loan was to develop him in League Two, League One, the Championship.

“Leeds did a fantastic job in helping us develop him."

:lolol:Wonderful BANTZ

Proof that Paul Barber reads NSC.

Copying my bantz from yesterday.

C7A98069-671E-4BF6-94B1-CF3BC4BCBF13.png

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Sky are still sticking to their line that we won't sell to Leeds, specifically, due to them being a 'direct rival'. I find this a little tiresome - it's clear we don't want to sell him at all.It's nt personal (against Leeds), we are just aiming a lot higher than they think we are.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The comments attached to the article on the Talk Sport twitter article are amusing. One of them reckons Ben will be Championship quality at best without Bielsa. What an insult to the player. Basically he doesn’t rate him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The comments attached to the article on the Talk Sport twitter article are amusing. One of them reckons Ben will be Championship quality at best without Bielsa. What an insult to the player. Basically he doesn’t rate him.

Yeah. I think Aesop covered this one.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I keep wondering when we should close the deluded Leeds Fans thread, and then every day something like that pops up. Unbelievable - for anyone not on Twitter, this is just a selection................

Have we ever been pummelled under Bielsa? I can't think of such a match.Even games where we've lost by 2 goals or more, we created many chances and on a different day could have drawn or won.Why do you think it will change now?

Top ten Phil. Bielsa is twice the manager compared to some of these also rans. Squad strength no where near as much of a factor as people think. Without a decent manager at the helm it doesn't matter.

Realistically, I'd be happy with a comfortable 10th-12th. Build for next season and start pushing on then. We're gonna have to get used to not winning almost every game

I can see us doing a Villa, with Orta unplugging the GDS and VAR before every game lol But seriously I think we’ll surprise some people and be comfortable in mid table

With a decent replacement for ben white i reckon around 12th

Top Half I think we will take some teams by surprise by our fitness, but this isn’t just any team coming up from promotion this is a Bielsa side. The fact our defence record is very good will help help us too

Rodrigo must think that European football is possible with Leeds, and that we're not gonna be involved in a relegation battle ... otherwise, why come?

50 - 55 points would be a very good season

I can honestly see a lot of teams struggling with our game/Bielsaball in the first season so top half. My concern is the second season, especially if we're all crying cos God has left

....with the very occasional sensible fan............

Said it plenty of times come next may il be happy with 17th on GD as long as we stay up. Think some fans are forgetting just how much of a step up the premier league actually is.

I can't help thinking the signings will be a massive factor. If we go with current squad then we will be relegated imo. Without White it's weaker than last season.

Why would we close it?, it will eventually bore itself off down through NSC never regions until some plum on twitter adds more fuel to the fire....... but for now its the gift that keeps on giving. Everyday is like Christmas.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

Well they can thank us for saving them £30 million as they’d have been stuck with Ben White when Bucket Man walks out as he will do one day soon.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White

Why would we close it?, it will eventually bore itself off down through NSC never regions until some plum on twitter adds more fuel to the fire....... but for now its the gift that keeps on giving. Everyday is like Christmas.

This. The deluded thread is not Ben White dependent.

The potential catastrophic implosion of their team will be a marvel to behold. I imagine there’ll be plenty of mileage through the season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Koch is as much a German international as Dunk is an England one [emoji2375]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here