Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Well at least we’ll always have the football police to try to ‘school us.’ We’ve been out of the PL for 16 years and still have 6 more years experience in the Prem.

I’ve got respect for Brighton on the pitch. You’ve got a decent team and a good manager, just drop all this high and mighty nonsense - you’re embarrassing yourselves by acting like you’re the role models for class (it’s almost as bad as the minority of Leeds fans saying we’ll finish top 6)

I think I speak for all Leeds fans when I say that we couldn’t really care less what you think of us. So if the only reason you’re talking about us so much is, as you say, to ‘school’ us then you’d probably be best to give up now.

What is probably more likely to happen, is another 1000 pages of discussion about us, maybe we do make your life a little more interesting..

So why are you on here then?
In language you'll understand: **** off you ****.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He "speaks for all Leeds fans".

What a pompous GIMP. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tell you what thicko, you don't. I know quite a few of them and they CRINGE at halfwits like you, embarrassing their club constantly on the internet.

I'll pop in to see my Leeds mate in the pub in a bit and show him your pathetic post. I know exactly what reaction I'll get.

"Oh God no, not another one...."

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Well at least we’ll always have the football police to try to ‘school us.’ We’ve been out of the PL for 16 years and still have 6 more years experience in the Prem.

I’ve got respect for Brighton on the pitch. You’ve got a decent team and a good manager, just drop all this high and mighty nonsense - you’re embarrassing yourselves by acting like you’re the role models for class (it’s almost as bad as the minority of Leeds fans saying we’ll finish top 6)

I think I speak for all Leeds fans when I say that we couldn’t really care less what you think of us. So if the only reason you’re talking about us so much is, as you say, to ‘school’ us then you’d probably be best to give up now.

What is probably more likely to happen, is another 1000 pages of discussion about us, maybe we do make your life a little more interesting..

P*** off saddo.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

What makes me laugh... Is you call Man Utd your biggest rivals, you're not even in their top 3.. Stick to Bradford or Harrogate, stop trying to think you're big by choosing big rivals!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Before the Ben White saga, none of our fans gave a monkeys about Leeds, put yourself in our shoes, you spend years developing a player through the leagues using the loan system, the player has an amazing season and then fans of the team who loaned him are all over social media claiming we are holding him hostage, that Bielsa made him, oh and that he doesn’t want to play for us. How you can’t understand why many our fans have been incredibly irked by this I don’t know.

We are not little old Brighton anymore, fact is your best player last season was on loan from us. I know it it’s hard to hear & that must really hurt Leeds fans who, despite being below us for the last 10 years, still think they are a more attractive prospect to players than Brighton.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

I think you'll find that the reason why there has been such an uptake on the "Deluded Fans" thread is primarily because we have been astonished at the level of arrogance and stupidity demonstrated by the (minority of?) Leeds fans who have felt compelled to come onto NSC and discuss the White saga with us. It also seems remarkably easy to wind them up which is always pleasant to do.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Oh dear, it appears I’ve been foiled, I was trying so hard to fit in with you guys

I originally joined to give my opinion on White, a player we were chasing at the time. Then I realised that things around here were getting a little sad.

Whether or not you are just ‘laughing’ at the Leeds fans or not doesn’t make much difference. 450+ pages on a topic called ‘deluded Leeds fans’ plus 500+ pages on Ben White - of which 80% of posts in the last month seem to be about ‘little Leeds’

Ask yourself how sad you’d be calling us if we had 1000+ forum pages talking about the big mighty albion

Its hard to tell how many pages you might have on WACCOE being as soon as a comment is made voicing any other opinion, than Leeds are kin great.. The person get's booted.

Just be grateful we on NSC have the grace to let you post (within reason) with freedom. Aside from a bit of banter here and there.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

That is a lot of typing when you do not care about us :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

This is a thread about OUR player (6 years and counting) on OUR board, INFLATED massively by the nonsense bandied about by YOUR fans. Our 'Deluded Leeds Fans' (for which you qualify for immediate life membership) thread exists PRECISELY because of people like you and your 'we'll finish top 6/Brighton aren't rivals/the PL won't cope with Bielsaball SHITE that's flooding social media. It's HILARIOUS. Your schooling is going to start a long time before we get anywhere near you I think.

If you couldn't care less, why have you registered and posted on our forum exactly ?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Wow, omnipotent. For the 25k hardcore home support + the extra 9k johnny come lately's and plastics that have come crawling out of the woodwork, the global supporters clubs you so often bang on about........

you are God Bielsa and I claim my 10p in the pound

The Fridge

Jul 29, 2020
What makes me laugh... Is you call Man Utd your biggest rivals, you're not even in their top 3.. Stick to Bradford or Harrogate, stop trying to think you're big by choosing big rivals!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J742iwPU4a0 Why chant about us in an away match at Leicester in a league that we aren’t even in then?

We are not little old Brighton anymore.

I’m sorry, but you are

fact is your best player last season was on loan from us.

Probably true.

I think you'll find that the reason why there has been such an uptake on the "Deluded Fans" thread is primarily because we have been astonished at the level of arrogance and stupidity demonstrated by the (minority of?) Leeds fans who have felt compelled to come onto NSC and discuss the White saga with us. It also seems remarkably easy to wind them up which is always pleasant to do.

The reason for the uptake is irrelevant. You still have 1000 pages of Leeds content on your forum. It seems that you’re all rattled enough that the first thing you think on a morning is ‘let’s log on to northstandchat.com and check out the ‘deluded Leeds fan thread’ (I already know that the response to this will be, ‘bUt iTS fUNny’)

We have opposition fans on our forum from time to time, that seems like a normal thing to do?

It isn’t hard to wind people up. See exhibition A (yourself)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J742iwPU4a0 Why chant about us in an away match at Leicester in a league that we aren’t even in then?

We are not little old Brighton anymore.

I’m sorry, but you are

fact is your best player last season was on loan from us.

Probably true.

The reason for the uptake is irrelevant. You still have 1000 pages of Leeds content on your forum. It seems that you’re all rattled enough that the first thing you think on a morning is ‘let’s log on to northstandchat.com and check out the ‘deluded Leeds fan thread’ (I already know that the response to this will be, ‘bUt iTS fUNny’)

We have opposition fans on our forum from time to time, that seems like a normal thing to do?

It isn’t hard to wind people up. See exhibition A (yourself)

Its hard to tell how many pages you might have on WACCOE being as soon as a comment is made voicing any other opinion, than Leeds are kin great.. The person get's booted.

Just be grateful we on NSC have the grace to let you post (within reason) with freedom. Aside from a bit of banter here and there.

This may be true but I’m not on WACCOE sorry.

I have actually had a post on this thread from a few weeks ago that was never approved by your moderators so I’m not sure you’re right there. (And before you say it was probably inflammatory or offensive, it wasn’t, I’m here for a bit of banter and that’s it) Possibly a mistake, but that did happen.

"The fridge"- wasn't he an overweight American football player called William Perry - back in the day ? I don't think he knew much about real football either.

Ooh wow you’ve got me there. (i like your bio though)

That is a lot of typing when you do not care about us :shrug:

Maybe I do care about Brighton today, this is a lot of typing, or perhaps I’m just a bit bored.

Either way, it won’t last.

This is a thread about OUR player (6 years and counting) on OUR board, INFLATED massively by the nonsense bandied about by YOUR fans. Our 'Deluded Leeds Fans' (for which you qualify for immediate life membership) thread exists PRECISELY because of people like you and your 'we'll finish top 6/Brighton aren't rivals/the PL won't cope with Bielsaball SHITE that's flooding social media. It's HILARIOUS. Your schooling is going to start a long time before we get anywhere near you I think.

If you couldn't care less, why have you registered and posted on our forum exactly ?

A thread about your player, and yet 90% of the posts lately seem to be about Leeds rather than Ben, as if one topic wasn’t enough.

I don’t think we’ll finish top 6, Brighton are possibly relegation ‘rivals’ but there is no ‘rivalry’ from where I am sitting, the PL will cope with Bielsaball - although I think we could surprise a few (hopefully)

I couldn’t care less what you think of us, don’t mistake my posting here for anything more than a bit of entertainment

Wow, omnipotent. For the 25k hardcore home support + the extra 9k johnny come lately's and plastics that have come crawling out of the woodwork, the global supporters clubs you so often bang on about........

you are God Bielsa and I claim my 10p in the pound

No no. I know for a fact that no Leeds fans care about you lot. (Partly because ‘no one likes us we don’t care’ is widely the mentality, but mostly because Brighton are tiny)

The Fridge

Jul 29, 2020
Woah, woah. That can’t be real. Why are you posting this nonsense?

Riiiight [MENTION=924]Fridge Man[/MENTION] [MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION] [MENTION=41536]Killer Whale[/MENTION]?

I mean we all know Ben wants to leave. Everyone knows that? He’s turned down 3 contracts [emoji24]

Please, this has to be fake news. Leeds lurkers, say it ain’t so. You tell him guys, Ben is Leeds through and through!

Well if he’s been told he is staying at Brighton regardless, he is hardly going to stay on his current ~£5k a week is he? Even if he did want to leave, who turns down £35k a week?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Look Leeds fans, congrats on being promoted but we didn't start this malarkey, you did. All you had to do was show just a little gratitude for us lending you a player which helped you up and that would have been it.

Instead we have been subjected to constant gutter "bantz" because we wouldn't sell you a player we are going to play this season. Let that sink in, we turned down every bid because WE want to play him this season. Yet for some of you that does not compute "we are leeds, we get who we want" is all I heard when the first offer went in. No class was evident in any posts on here or on twitter.

So kindly F**K off now, we've finished with the "Bantz" as we want to talk about OUR player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Look Leeds fans, congrats on being promoted but we didn't start this malarkey, you did. All you had to do was show just a little gratitude for us lending you a player which helped you up and that would have been it.

Instead we have been subjected to constant gutter "bantz" because we wouldn't sell you a player we are going to play this season. Let that sink in, we turned down every bid because WE want to play him this season. Yet for some of you that does not compute "we are leeds, we get who we want" is all I heard when the first offer went in. No class was evident in any posts on here or on twitter.

So kindly F**K off now, we've finished with the "Bantz" as we want to talk about OUR player.

Succinct and I doubt the non caring **** will be posting again :thumbsup:

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
A song to celebrate keeping OUR player, BEN WHITE!

Mornin’.
As we approach the announcement of Ben White’s new contract, here’s a slightly different #FreeBenWhite song to celebrate the end of this ridiculous saga.

The Leeds fans were ungrateful for the loan that won them the title.
They then proceeded to shit all over our club, manager, board and fans.
Then they cried a lot.

Enjoy the song, enjoy this afternoon, but most of all be thankful you’re a Brighton supporter because we have a BLOODY GREAT CLUB from top to bottom…
...and we aren’t deluded as f#ck, on course for a meltdown.

(fun fact, I originally made this and a few other memes for my brother because he’s going through a bad patch. He’s a HUGE Brighton supporter and needed cheering up. I am not a singer, don’t want to be a singer)

[tweet]1299697295215276033[/tweet]

You can also download it here if you want to post it yourself:
https://imgur.com/a/3SMQzy3

I also remade their “classic” tune. It’s a banger!

[tweet]1299697337716023298[/tweet]

You can also download it here if you want to post it yourself:
https://imgur.com/a/p4jT3rc

Finally, I fully expect the Leeds fans to be crying today about how Ben White looks unhappy and isn’t playing as well under Graham Potter. So these will probably be useful.

Not the parent club.jpg

Leeds tears are delicious 1.jpg

Leeds tears mmm so yummy.jpg

Pool of Leeds tears.jpg

Er, now I have to go get a life. Enjoy the game. Cheers, and UTA!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here