Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

BigRed

May 22, 2020
Modern stadium, far superior youth academy, better owner, young up and coming English manager, fans whose IQ is bigger than their shoe size.

All you've got it a past nobody but you gives a toss about.

Brighton's in front in 2020.

Far superior youth academy?

You seem to be forgetting the amount of players that have had from quality to good premier league careers that have come from Leeds

Kewell, woodgate, smith, mcphail, Ian Harte to Milner, depth, Danny rose To Lewis cook, Charlie Taylor & plenty more in between. Our academy has always been superior at producing players. 7 of them went on to become England internationals

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Clutching at straws there. Since when does appointing dan ashworth make you big club. I’m sure you have some nice facilities doesn’t make you a bigger club & forgetting that Thorpe arch isn’t that old & is still the same category 1 as Brighton & even then leeds are close to building a new training ground, not because it is dated but wants to be closer to be in the city

Brighton barely have a fan base outside well.. Brighton

I doubt you have supporters clubs around the world like leeds.

I doubt you’d feel the need to increase the Capacity to 50k which leeds are currently looking at.

As for value I’m pretty certain after a year in this league leeds will be worth every bit as much as Brighton as the potential to do something with a 1 city club world wide fan base get it right & they are printing money not quite the potential at brighton

Our club is massiv and we have the bestest fans and manager ever

**** me what are you 12 years old and all this because your club can’t buy someone they want it’s pathetic

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Clutching at straws there. Since when does appointing dan ashworth make you big club. I’m sure you have some nice facilities doesn’t make you a bigger club & forgetting that Thorpe arch isn’t that old & is still the same category 1 as Brighton & even then leeds are close to building a new training ground, not because it is dated but wants to be closer to be in the city

Brighton barely have a fan base outside well.. Brighton

I doubt you have supporters clubs around the world like leeds.

I doubt you’d feel the need to increase the Capacity to 50k which leeds are currently looking at.

As for value I’m pretty certain after a year in this league leeds will be worth every bit as much as Brighton as the potential to do something with a 1 city club world wide fan base get it right & they are printing money not quite the potential at brighton
This is amazingly pathetic.

Can't be bothered to pick the whole thing to pieces but yes, we do actually have supporters clubs all round the World.

Amazing isn't it. It's not just has beens Leeds who people have heard of.

It's as if you're wandering around with a blindfold on, headphones in that are reading out posts from Phil Hay on repeat and a cat box stuffed with bubble wrap on your head.

All nice and cozy until you trip over the coffee table, smash your TV and break both your arms.

Which, in a metaphorical sense, is what you're doing. Every time you post your sad rubbish on the internet.

Real life hurts and it's going to hurt a lot for your football club unless you start signing some decent players. Soon.

History and being "a big club" do not get you points in the Premier League. Sorry about that.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You seem to be forgetting the amount of players that have had from quality to good premier league careers that have come from Leeds

Kewell, woodgate, smith, mcphail, Ian Harte to Milner, depth, Danny rose To Lewis cook, Charlie Taylor & plenty more in between. Our academy has always been superior at producing players. 7 of them went on to become England internationals

Why borrow ours and then cry like babies when we take them back then ? Grow your own and **** off if your academy is that good and as you don't seem to understand how the loan system works.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I don’t understand why Leeds fans are banging on about waiting lists now. When we were in the championship we got bigger crowds than Leeds. In fact the one season they finished above us (when we almost got relegated in 14/15) we had a higher average attendance than them. Isn’t fans appearing only when you are winning actually the opposite of being a big club? That is just glory supporters. I fully expect their numbers to fall again if they go down.

https://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2014-2015/1/

In our last season in the champ we did better than play off chasing big club Leeds too. Villa bigger. https://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2016-2017/1/

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

Well done, that saved you from 16 years in the lower divisions.

Our academy is producing players like Ben White these days who some fans value very highly. We as a club haven't given him a value, he's just not for sale.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
So, Marcelo Bielsa improved Ben White and made him the player he is today?

I suggest you hear Ben's view on it.. From 5 mins in. Even the other two have a look on their face as if to say, what have you said, thats bollocks, Bielsa is GOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxs37M1-JGo&feature=youtu.be&t=298

But then you all knew this and still trying to change facts.

You lot are in for a rude awakening and i can see you lot all turning sour and turning on your Board when reality sinks in and the sand starts to fall.

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

If you are so much bigger than us, why do you care? You just come across as pathetic and living in the past on here.

Your academy clearly was better when you produced Kewell, Woodgate etc. We were playing in League 2 without a ground. We have invested a lot in infrastructure, thanks to our amazing owner, and it is starting to work. I think you might have had one of our academy products on loan last season but I can't remember his name!

As it stands, we have three years in the Premier League and you are just coming up. Whatever you might think, it means on paper we are building from a stronger position than you. It may not work out like that. You may sign really good players. Bielsa may live up to your fans' opinion of him and turn Bamford into Lewandowski. But, at the moment, you are a team who have weakened since promotion throwing insults around because another club won't sell you a player. If I was a Leeds fan, I would be ashamed by the lack of class shown by a lot of your supporters online

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Exactly. Leeds comparing themselves with big clubs is laughable. If its history, then just look at the stats. More on a par with Newcastle, who are equally delusional. Yes, they might say that they are a bigger club than Brighton and that is true........but they are not a big club. Successful in a small window - just like Leicester, Blackburn, Forest, Sheff Weds and going back Blackpool and Preston. They forget that they were in the 2nd tier for nearly half my life (im 54). Big club my ass

A classless club who dont pay their bills, with even less classless thugs of fans.

Man Utd - European Cup 3. Titles 20. FA Cups 12

Liverpool - European Cup 6. Titles 19 FA Cup 7

Chelsea - European Cup 1. Titles 6. FA Cup 8

Arsenal - UEFA Cup.1 Titles 13. FA Cup 14

Spurs - UEFA Cup.3 Titles 2. FA Cup 8

Man City - UEFA Cup 1 Titles 6. FA Cup 6

Newcastle - Inter Cities Fairs Cup/TOTO 2 Titles 4. FA Cup 6

Leeds - Inter Cities Fairs Cup 1. Titles 3. FA Cup 1

What about the fake European cup win?

The moment a VAR decision goes against them, they will start believing they are premier league champions.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

It's 2020.

Couldn't give a shit about Kewell. You're loaning from us in 2019.

All Leeds fans seem to do is live in the past.

Now you're just some foreigner's play thing.

Northchatty

Banned
Aug 9, 2020
At the end of the day enjoy Ben White. Im sure he will enjoy playing for a team that is going nowhere even though a lot of people are bleating on about how great the youth system is but im sure you will defy all odds that the bookies have you finishing next season and not be in the relegation mix yet again (due to the fantastic progression of your fantastic youth system and well run club).

You seem to have some obsession with the Leeds fans seeing as your 'deluded Leeds fans' thread has 100's of pages and always seems towards the top of the board (find that a lot weirder than me signing up on here). Just a note, Leeds are not your rivals, its probably a topic I would expect to see on a Huddersfield or Sheffield forum. Shouldn't you be making a deluded Bournemouth thread or a thread that is your close rival? It seems a little odd how that thread dominates your whole forum. You must admire us.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
At the end of the day enjoy Ben White. Im sure he will enjoy playing for a team that is going nowhere even though a lot of people are bleating on about how great the youth system is but im sure you will defy all odds that the bookies have you finishing next season and not be in the relegation mix yet again (due to the fantastic progression of your fantastic youth system and well run club).

You seem to have some obsession with the Leeds fans seeing as your 'deluded Leeds fans' thread has 100's of pages and always seems towards the top of the board (find that a lot weirder than me signing up on here). Just a note, Leeds are not your rivals, its probably a topic I would expect to see on a Huddersfield or Sheffield forum. Shouldn't you be making a deluded Bournemouth thread or a thread that is your close rival? It seems a little odd how that thread dominates your whole forum.

Do us all a favour and f@ck off back you your own board.
You and your buddy Killer Whale have quickly become the most tedious, loathsome boring away fans we have on this board.
You make the Palace fools we tolerate look normal.

Please log out and don’t return.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
So, Marcelo Bielsa improved Ben White and made him the player he is today?

I suggest you hear Ben's view on it.. From 5 mins in. Even the other two have a look on their face as if to say, what have you said, thats bollocks, Bielsa is GOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxs37M1-JGo&feature=youtu.be&t=298

But then you all knew this and still trying to change facts.

You lot are in for a rude awakening and i can see you lot all turning sour and turning on your Board when reality sinks in and the sand starts to fall.

GREAT find!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

You seem to have some obsession with the Leeds fans seeing as your 'deluded Leeds fans' thread has 100's of pages and always seems towards the top of the board (find that a lot weirder than me signing up on here). Just a note, Leeds are not your rivals, its probably a topic I would expect to see on a Huddersfield or Sheffield forum. Shouldn't you be making a deluded Bournemouth thread or a thread that is your close rival? It seems a little odd how that thread dominates your whole forum. You must admire us.

Another 12 year old poster spitting his dummy out because his little club did not get their own way.

Close the door on your way out

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

its because you are so deluded that so many of our fans are enjoying posting about it! Do you not see? You are our entertainment, we are laughing at you. You've made this terrible year somewhat enjoyable! More More More!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

It’s you lot that are obsessed with us! Go back to your own board.. no one cares about MASSIVE Leeds..... although you want everyone too.. the most needy fan base I have ever come across. Imagine thinking your biggest rivals are Man Utd in a bit to make you relevant!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Your attitude and arrogance (and similar attitudes from others like you) is exactly why the deluded Leeds thread is so high on the board. You believe because you are a bigger club than us, we have no right not to accept any offer you make for our player.

The irony is you should be thanking us for our loan player having such a big impact not coming on here and being an idiot.

We may be in the relegation mix next season. We accept that. None of us believe we are a massive club. We know our level. The same cannot be said for you and your fellow fans, who get more annoying by the day.

As I said to one of your equally pathetic fellow fans earlier, if we are so insignificant and so far below Leeds, why waste your time on us. Why come on here and post rubbish? Why not just enjoy supporting such a big club?

And there would be a deluded Bournemouth etc thread on here if they were behaving like morons constantly. They are not at the moment. You are the only club arrogantly assuming you have a right to buy one of our players and moaning on about it constantly like a spoilt child.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here