Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Hang on a minute!

This video is Ben White suggesting that he was already very good and he's seen no specific improvement under Bielsa apart from having the ability to show what he can do over a longer period of time (sounds like the loan was a good idea), with less mistakes!

This is crazy, sell the boy now as he clearly can't see that Bielsa has made him who he is!

Whatever you do, son't show this to any Leeds fans!

The irony of it is, I got the vid from WACCOE so they must have all seen it but decided to erase it from their small pea sized brains.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Question for you.
Why has Ben White not come out and said he does not want to leave Brighton and why has he recently not made any clear noises that he wants to remain with you? Players do come out and say things like that.

Alternatively, had he come out and said anywhere that he wants to sign fo Leeds?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
For those who can't view the link (or can't be bothered to watch it):

Some Northern Chap: "So Ben, what, specifically about your game, do you think has improved under Marcelo Bielsa?"

Ben White: "Nothing really. I wouldn't say anything specifically has improved. I've just done more of those things that I'm good at. The consistency levels have been there".

:lol:

Incredible scenes

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
So, Marcelo Bielsa improved Ben White and made him the player he is today?

I suggest you hear Ben's view on it.. From 5 mins in. Even the other two have a look on their face as if to say, what have you said, thats bollocks, Bielsa is GOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxs37M1-JGo&feature=youtu.be&t=298

But then you all knew this and still trying to change facts.

You lot are in for a rude awakening and i can see you lot all turning sour and turning on your Board when reality sinks in and the sand starts to fall.

Now that is simply glorious

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Did anybody here even think about Leeds until they borrowed one our prospects for a year? From.complete indifference to them, I'm now hoping they go straight back down taking a lesson in humility with them.

Yes. Sol Bamba was very funny in their defence in 2015/16!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Promising Leeds academy graduate going out on loan to a lower league for his development ???? WTF ???

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/...-highly-rated-leeds-united-midfielder-2942545

The academy graduate, who is also capable of playing at right-back, remains highly thought of by the Yorkshire outfit, but it’s believed a loan deal could be most beneficial for his development.

They don’t want him... never wanted him.. never rated him, he should go to a club that treats him right and not hold him hostage.

Riiiiight Leeds fans?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Still no training pictures from today’s return to training, usually uploaded rather early. Are we expecting a Ben White contract announcement? :albion2:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Are you ok? You seem to be very worked up about this transfer and Leeds United in general. It might not be in Leeds' best interests to pursue this just to ensure your mental health.

I hope for your sake that the fixture between our clubs is early on in the season without fans, as I fear you attending it might not be for the best.

You can insult people here as much as you want, but end of the day we’re not the ones crying that a player we loaned has returned to his parent club.

Polls,
Petitions,
Change.org,
Trending twitter hashtags,
Songs,
Memes,
Mugs

Honestly, it’s pretty pathetic to be honest the way you lot have carried on. And the vast majority from grown men as well.

You can come on here and disrespect us, our club, insult us as much as you want, but end of the day you’re not getting Ben White.

But keep crying, and keep the delusion going by all means - I find it quite entertaining to be honest.

#freebenwhite [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Still no training pictures from today’s return to training, usually uploaded rather early. Are we expecting a Ben White contract announcement? :albion2:
They’re not necessarily kicking a ball on the fields today are they? I read it as back to work. Could entail all kinds of things.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
They’re not necessarily kicking a ball on the fields today are they? I read it as back to work. Could entail all kinds of things.

Normally on the first day it would be inside the gym, base line fitness tests etc. We don't know how different the schedule will be with the current situation, it may be all players reported back and were tested and those test results are needed back before any training can happen. There simply might be no photos to show, unless you want to see Dale Stephens having a nasal swab taken by a bloke in PPE.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I really love all the anger and bitterness from so many Leeds fans because we don't want to sell Ben to them, which we've been enjoying having a laugh at, which then turns to 'you're obsessed with us because we're so big' remarks. Bless

Their delusion is quite entertaining, but they really are terrible fans aren’t they.

Worst fans in the league.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White

For those who can't view the link (or can't be bothered to watch it):

Some Northern Chap: "So Ben, what, specifically about your game, do you think has improved under Marcelo Bielsa?"

Ben White: "Nothing really. I wouldn't say anything specifically has improved. I've just done more of those things that I'm good at. The consistency levels have been there".

:lol:

[emoji1787]

There you go.

I knew it was BS all this Bielsa shite. He got promoted from the Championship, whoopy doo. Using one of best youngsters as well (who was great from day 1).

Let’s see how they do in the PL before declaring him a genius.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well , they do seem to be tugging our chain and getting the results they want. It’s pretty obvious Northchavvi is on a wind up, killer whale is a pretentious tw@ on a wind up, and the other red one ( can’t be arsed to look up his name)is on a wind up.
C’mon chaps, don’t allow these northern monkeys to wind us up. Pat them on the head, chuckle politely at their inanities, throw in the occasional amusing comment, and let them vent their spleen, Leeds United, a club raging at the dying of the light.

They were a big club, for less time than we’ve spent in the top division.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
So, Marcelo Bielsa improved Ben White and made him the player he is today?

I suggest you hear Ben's view on it.. From 5 mins in. Even the other two have a look on their face as if to say, what have you said, thats bollocks, Bielsa is GOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxs37M1-JGo&feature=youtu.be&t=298

But then you all knew this and still trying to change facts.

You lot are in for a rude awakening and i can see you lot all turning sour and turning on your Board when reality sinks in and the sand starts to fall.

this is too powerful for the internet

Nice work [MENTION=20008]dadams2k11[/MENTION] !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here