Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
So, Marcelo Bielsa improved Ben White and made him the player he is today?

I suggest you hear Ben's view on it.. From 5 mins in. Even the other two have a look on their face as if to say, what have you said, thats bollocks, Bielsa is GOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxs37M1-JGo&feature=youtu.be&t=298

But then you all knew this and still trying to change facts.

You lot are in for a rude awakening and i can see you lot all turning sour and turning on your Board when reality sinks in and the sand starts to fall.

Hang on a minute!

This video is Ben White suggesting that he was already very good and he's seen no specific improvement under Bielsa apart from having the ability to show what he can do over a longer period of time (sounds like the loan was a good idea), with less mistakes!

This is crazy, sell the boy now as he clearly can't see that Bielsa has made him who he is!

Whatever you do, son't show this to any Leeds fans!

Northchatty

Banned
Aug 9, 2020
Your attitude and arrogance (and similar attitudes from others like you) is exactly why the deluded Leeds thread is so high on the board. You believe because you are a bigger club than us, we have no right not to accept any offer you make for our player.

The irony is you should be thanking us for our loan player having such a big impact not coming on here and being an idiot.

We may be in the relegation mix next season. We accept that. None of us believe we are a massive club. We know our level. The same cannot be said for you and your fellow fans, who get more annoying by the day.

As I said to one of your equally pathetic fellow fans earlier, if we are so insignificant and so far below Leeds, why waste your time on us. Why come on here and post rubbish? Why not just enjoy supporting such a big club?

Question for you.
Why has Ben White not come out and said he does not want to leave Brighton and why has he recently not made any clear noises that he wants to remain with you? Players do come out and say things like that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Question for you.
Why has Ben White not come out and said he does not want to leave Brighton and why has he recently not made any clear noises that he wants to remain with you? Players do come out and say things like that.

No, they don't, at least the classy ones don't. Good players get their heads down and work hard.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Question for you.

Because I'd imagine that he really has no need to! His future is not under speculation really. He has a contract which he knows his club will expect him to honour until they decide otherwise.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Question for you.

Ben White is behaving with dignity and respect to everyone, you should take a leaf out of his book

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
At the end of the day enjoy Ben White. Im sure he will enjoy playing for a team that is going nowhere even though a lot of people are bleating on about how great the youth system is but im sure you will defy all odds that the bookies have you finishing next season and not be in the relegation mix yet again (due to the fantastic progression of your fantastic youth system and well run club).

You seem to have some obsession with the Leeds fans seeing as your 'deluded Leeds fans' thread has 100's of pages and always seems towards the top of the board (find that a lot weirder than me signing up on here). Just a note, Leeds are not your rivals, its probably a topic I would expect to see on a Huddersfield or Sheffield forum. Shouldn't you be making a deluded Bournemouth thread or a thread that is your close rival? It seems a little odd how that thread dominates your whole forum. You must admire us.

Bookies have relegation odds for Brighton and Leeds at the same: 4-1.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Question for you.

Because our club don't do our business in public. They will have discussed everything with Ben White privately but why would he come out and say something. He's a Brighton player so he will play for the club until we sell him or his contract runs out. No need for some statement.

Question for you, why continue posting somewhere you are so clearly unwelcome?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Question for you.

Saving the quotes for the press release when he signs a new deal with us in a couple of weeks

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
At the end of the day enjoy Ben White. Im sure he will enjoy playing for a team that is going nowhere even though a lot of people are bleating on about how great the youth system is but im sure you will defy all odds that the bookies have you finishing next season and not be in the relegation mix yet again (due to the fantastic progression of your fantastic youth system and well run club).

You seem to have some obsession with the Leeds fans seeing as your 'deluded Leeds fans' thread has 100's of pages and always seems towards the top of the board (find that a lot weirder than me signing up on here). Just a note, Leeds are not your rivals, its probably a topic I would expect to see on a Huddersfield or Sheffield forum. Shouldn't you be making a deluded Bournemouth thread or a thread that is your close rival? It seems a little odd how that thread dominates your whole forum. You must admire us.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Best price Brighton to be relegated 4/1.
Best price Leeds to be relegated 4/1.

:shrug:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

I really love all the anger and bitterness from so many Leeds fans because we don't want to sell Ben to them, which we've been enjoying having a laugh at, which then turns to 'you're obsessed with us because we're so big' remarks. Bless

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Question for you.
He hasn’t because he doesn’t need to. He’s a Brighton player, end of story.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

It is a thread of people LAUGHING AT YOU, you dunce.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Ben White is behaving with dignity and respect to everyone, you should take a leaf out of his book

So should his supposed best mate at Leeds, find it really unprofessional that he's been all over social media with #freemybrother etc, if it were the other way round I would imagine GP and/or Bloom would have a word

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So, Marcelo Bielsa improved Ben White and made him the player he is today?

I suggest you hear Ben's view on it.. From 5 mins in. Even the other two have a look on their face as if to say, what have you said, thats bollocks, Bielsa is GOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxs37M1-JGo&feature=youtu.be&t=298

But then you all knew this and still trying to change facts.

You lot are in for a rude awakening and i can see you lot all turning sour and turning on your Board when reality sinks in and the sand starts to fall.

For those who can't view the link (or can't be bothered to watch it):

Some Northern Chap: "So Ben, what, specifically about your game, do you think has improved under Marcelo Bielsa?"

Ben White: "Nothing really. I wouldn't say anything specifically has improved. I've just done more of those things that I'm good at. The consistency levels have been there".

:lol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Question for you.

Questions for you why did Leeds not sell Kalvin Philips to Aston Villa when they put in a £20m + bid for someone who had never kicked a ball in the PL?

Why did Leeds stand in the players way of guaranteed PL football by putting a £30m + price tag on his head?

Why did Kalvin Philips spend so long in the summer signing his contract with it finally being signed close to the window shutting?

Have a read of this it might give you a clue to what is happening here

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....news/25470/kalvin-phillips-signs-new-contract

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here