Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They are bigger than Brighton whichever why you try to spin it.

Brighton have had a better team for the past couple of years & you had premier league status. The league status is the same again. We’ll see where both teams finish this season with regards to the better team.

In every metric Brighton don’t compete

League titles
European trophies
Bigger stadium
Bigger fan base
Leeds already have 20k plus waiting list for season tickets

We, they, the club ? Which is it ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Are you ok? You seem to be very worked up about this transfer and Leeds United in general. It might not be in Leeds' best interests to pursue this just to ensure your mental health.

I hope for your sake that the fixture between our clubs is early on in the season without fans, as I fear you attending it might not be for the best.
Ah, now we enter the projection phase. Bless.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
How about Academy & Training facilities? Didn’t you sell the training ground a few years back?
How about Owner?
How about CEO?
How about director of football?
How about sustainability?
How about quality & experience of current players?
How about club wealth & Value?

But you’re right..... apart from all of that.
The past has passed - The future is Bright on!

You forgot about administration.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Are you ok? You seem to be very worked up about this transfer and Leeds United in general. It might not be in Leeds' best interests to pursue this just to ensure your mental health.

I hope for your sake that the fixture between our clubs is early on in the season without fans, as I fear you attending it might not be for the best.

You're the David Brent football club.

You think and behave like your some big shot superstar people revere or look up to, when everyone just looks at you, cringes and laughs at you, because you're not special or big shot at all and you really cant see just how pathetic you look.

BigRed

May 22, 2020
How about Academy & Training facilities? Didn’t you sell the training ground a few years back?
How about Owner?
How about CEO?
How about director of football?
How about sustainability?
How about quality & experience of current players?
How about club wealth & Value?

But you’re right..... apart from all of that.
The past has passed - The future is Bright on!

Clutching at straws there. Since when does appointing dan ashworth make you big club. I’m sure you have some nice facilities doesn’t make you a bigger club & forgetting that Thorpe arch isn’t that old & is still the same category 1 as Brighton & even then leeds are close to building a new training ground, not because it is dated but wants to be closer to be in the city

Brighton barely have a fan base outside well.. Brighton

I doubt you have supporters clubs around the world like leeds.

I doubt you’d feel the need to increase the Capacity to 50k which leeds are currently looking at.

As for value I’m pretty certain after a year in this league leeds will be worth every bit as much as Brighton as the potential to do something with a 1 city club world wide fan base get it right & they are printing money not quite the potential at brighton

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Brighton have had a better team for the past couple of years & you had premier league status. The league status is the same again. We’ll see where both teams finish this season with regards to the better team.

League titles
European trophies
Bigger stadium
Bigger fan base

Being Manchester United’s feeder club.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia

League titles
European trophies
Bigger stadium
Bigger fan base

Oh look another Leeds twit on our forum. Did I say Leeds were a smaller club than Brighton? I think f*cking not. What I have attacked is your belief that Leeds are a big PL club. You twits keep calling yourselves "a big club" when what you should be saying is "we were a big club back in the 70's" all you are now is a club who have just been promoted from a very lacklustre Championship. You are far from being a "big club" as can be seen by the fact that the actual big clubs are out bidding you for a player who you had to borrow from a "small club"

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Clutching at straws there. Since when does appointing dan ashworth make you big club. I’m sure you have some nice facilities doesn’t make you a bigger club & forgetting that Thorpe arch isn’t that old & is still the same category 1 as Brighton & even then leeds are close to building a new training ground, not because it is dated but wants to be closer to be in the city

Brighton barely have a fan base outside well.. Brighton

I doubt you have supporters clubs around the world like leeds.

I doubt you’d feel the need to increase the Capacity to 50k which leeds are currently looking at.

As for value I’m pretty certain after a year in this league leeds will be worth every bit as much as Brighton as the potential to do something with a 1 city club world wide fan base get it right & they are printing money not quite the potential at brighton

Embarrassing. “My clubs bigger than your club”, “my dads bigger than your dad”.

Like I said yesterday I’d be hanging my head in shame if a brighton fan tried this with another club. I’m content with being a well run, classy club (see gesture to Everton fan today) that is going in one direction at the right pace.

Honestly you sound like a clown. You are a minute club like us in compassion to truly big clubs like Chelsea, Man U and Sheffield Wednesday.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
They are very desperate to be relevant, aren't they.

They're just a rubbish Huddersfield.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing

League titles
European trophies
Bigger stadium
Bigger fan base

Unbelievable......are all you Leeds fans living off past glory ( and still donning perms )? It's hilarious just reading these posts and the Leeds forums....delusions of grandeur :lolol:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

League titles
European trophies
Bigger stadium
Bigger fan base

Modern stadium, far superior youth academy, better owner, young up and coming English manager, fans whose IQ is bigger than their shoe size.

All you've got it a past nobody but you gives a toss about.

Brighton's in front in 2020.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Did anybody here even think about Leeds until they borrowed one our prospects for a year? From.complete indifference to them, I'm now hoping they go straight back down taking a lesson in humility with them.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If they aren't coming to debate sensibly and listen to another point if view and merely want to stand in our 'pub' and shout "my dad's bigget thna your dad", do we really need them here? They've all ended up just being disrespectful and objectionable. Closing time for Leeds trolls surely.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
sorry, this has got to me.

Lets be clear:

Big Club = Man United, Barcelona, R Madrid, Juventus, Bayern etc
Why? Because 99.9% of football fans believe them to be big and it is pretty indisputable.

You then have the some way down the pecking order another large group of clubs = Leeds, Everton, Villa, Newcastle etc (they can rearrange themselves if they like)
These are the clubs where the only people calling them big clubs are the fans that support them, nobody else gives a toss.

Therefore, unless you have a consensus or something close to 99.9% you are not a big club, or YOU ARE NOT A BIG CLUB ANYMORE.

Bottom line is we don't care really but the only people calling you a big club tend to be people that support Leeds.

Ask the average 18-25 year old what they know of Leeds United and it really isn't much!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Exactly. Leeds comparing themselves with big clubs is laughable. If its history, then just look at the stats. More on a par with Newcastle, who are equally delusional. Yes, they might say that they are a bigger club than Brighton and that is true........but they are not a big club. Successful in a small window - just like Leicester, Blackburn, Forest, Sheff Weds and going back Blackpool and Preston. They forget that they were in the 2nd tier for nearly half my life (im 54). Big club my ass

A classless club who dont pay their bills, with even less classless thugs of fans.

Man Utd - European Cup 3. Titles 20. FA Cups 12

Liverpool - European Cup 6. Titles 19 FA Cup 7

Chelsea - European Cup 1. Titles 6. FA Cup 8

Arsenal - UEFA Cup.1 Titles 13. FA Cup 14

Spurs - UEFA Cup.3 Titles 2. FA Cup 8

Man City - UEFA Cup 1 Titles 6. FA Cup 6

Newcastle - Inter Cities Fairs Cup/TOTO 2 Titles 4. FA Cup 6

Leeds - Inter Cities Fairs Cup 1. Titles 3. FA Cup 1

Oh look another Leeds twit on our forum. Did I say Leeds were a smaller club than Brighton? I think f*cking not. What I have attacked is your belief that Leeds are a big PL club. You twits keep calling yourselves "a big club" when what you should be saying is "we were a big club back in the 70's" all you are now is a club who have just been promoted from a very lacklustre Championship. You are far from being a "big club" as can be seen by the fact that the actual big clubs are out bidding you for a player who you had to borrow from a "small club"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here