Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
To date Brighton have NOT offered a new contract to White. They delay is due to the length of contract offered and what caveat 's are put into it. These will include buy out clauses, Bonuses including international call ups and relegation commitments. White wants to play regularly but understand that he doesn't have the right to walk straight into the team and knows that he will have to fight for his place, something that he understands. The Albion see White as integral to there plans. White again to date has never mentioned to the club that he wants to play for Leeds and nobody else. White has also been enjoying time with his mates at the club especially Connerly. I would expect the agreeable contract to be worth £30k with add on's a week over 4 years, viewed annually like Dunks is. The Albion do not need to sale of want to, only 2 offers for White have come in both from Leeds, to which the club advised Leeds he is not for sale. Brighton have put no valuation on White, why would they have no intention of selling. The £50 million is just paper talk hyped up by Leeds fans.
No bid has been received for either Dunk or Bissouma who are both happy at the club . As it stands contract negotiations will start soon.

:wink::wink:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
To date Brighton have NOT offered a new contract to White. They delay is due to the length of contract offered and what caveat 's are put into it. These will include buy out clauses, Bonuses including international call ups and relegation commitments. White wants to play regularly but understand that he doesn't have the right to walk straight into the team and knows that he will have to fight for his place, something that he understands. The Albion see White as integral to there plans. White again to date has never mentioned to the club that he wants to play for Leeds and nobody else. White has also been enjoying time with his mates at the club especially Connerly. I would expect the agreeable contract to be worth £30k with add on's a week over 4 years, viewed annually like Dunks is. The Albion do not need to sale of want to, only 2 offers for White have come in both from Leeds, to which the club advised Leeds he is not for sale. Brighton have put no valuation on White, why would they have no intention of selling. The £50 million is just paper talk hyped up by Leeds fans.
No bid has been received for either Dunk or Bissouma who are both happy at the club . As it stands contract negotiations will start soon.

Where is this from? It can’t be from the club if they can’t spell one of their players’ names right!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Which one?

the "Smith must score" game - probably the only real famous moment in your history

or

the replay a few days later - which ranked at the time as the heaviest ever defeat in a Wembley final

Momentous week all round for your club eh

Another one :ffsparr:
We should definitely start a away fans section.

There are far too many Brighton fans on here.:rolleyes:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This one?

https://twitter.com/philhay_/status/1295683637946589184?s=21

The replies are hilarious really cannot cope with being dangled on strings by little old Brighton

Oh my, that is a gold mine [emoji1787]

I love this: “Potters being a stubborn **** because he thinks he can cash in”

https://twitter.com/79mrg/status/1295694058308935683

Um.. wouldn’t he have sold him if he wanted to cash in?

All these theories and delusions they have, and not once, not once do they consider the fact we may just not want to sell.

Quite incredible really.

albionite

May 20, 2009

Who made this statement? would be funny if you stuck this on wacko, not that they would take a blind bit of notice.

BigRed

May 22, 2020
Oh FFS what "Big" club, Leeds? Which century are you talking about? you do realise many of your fans were not even born in the 70's? If you are so big how come you cannot make us an offer that is truly tempting. What you don't get and the actual "big clubs" do, is that when an owner of something says its not for sale the only possible way to change their mind is to make an offer that is almost too hard to refuse, the rumour mill now has an actual "big" club preparing such an offer, and I doubt Man Utd will be successful.

They are bigger than Brighton whichever why you try to spin it.

Brighton have had a better team for the past couple of years & you had premier league status. The league status is the same again. We’ll see where both teams finish this season with regards to the better team.

In every metric Brighton don’t compete

League titles
European trophies
Bigger stadium
Bigger fan base
Leeds already have 20k plus waiting list for season tickets

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White

Leeds logic:

“I want to buy your car. Here is £500”

“I’m sorry but it’s not for sale”

“Ok, how about £600?”

“I’m sorry, but not interested.. it’s not for sale”

“You greedy **** you’re just trying to cash in [emoji35]”

How does that work?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Brighton have had a better team for the past couple of years & you had premier league status. The league status is the same again. We’ll see where both teams finish this season with regards to the better team.

League titles
European trophies
Bigger stadium
Bigger fan base

Then by your logic you’re smaller than Notts Forest, Preston, etc.

Tell yourself what you like mate. You’re still not getting Ben White.

Go cry and start another petition if it makes you feel better. “But It’s not fair he’s Leeds through and through [emoji24]”

#freebenwhite [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

League titles
European trophies
Bigger stadium
Bigger fan base

How about Academy & Training facilities? Didn’t you sell the training ground a few years back?
How about Owner?
How about CEO?
How about director of football?
How about sustainability?
How about quality & experience of current players?
How about club wealth & Value?

But you’re right..... apart from all of that.
The past has passed - The future is Bright on!

PabloHoney

Aug 11, 2020
Then by your logic you’re smaller than Notts Forest, Preston, etc.

Tell yourself what you like mate. You’re still not getting Ben White.

Go cry and start another petition if it makes you feel better. “But It’s not fair he’s Leeds through and through [emoji24]”

#freebenwhite [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Are you ok? You seem to be very worked up about this transfer and Leeds United in general. It might not be in Leeds' best interests to pursue this just to ensure your mental health.

I hope for your sake that the fixture between our clubs is early on in the season without fans, as I fear you attending it might not be for the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here