Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Behaviour of away fans at the Amex [posts split from another thread]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mate, you are your own worst enemy these days.

For what reason we have no idea

Just do one. You have been winding me up for ages having a dig at every chance.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't worry Bozza the idiots like Beach Hut have waited and swooped already. Total hypocracy as he has started more binfests than me. MORON !

Take a huge deep breath for once and calm down

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Take a huge deep breath for once and calm down

Don't patronise me. You have been angling for a ruck for ages. Well here we are.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Is everyone mixing threads and all pre-loading and now having a fight before heading out clubbing? I am heading to bed as I am an old fart now and its Forest away tomorrow. Night night all and sweet dreams about Vicente!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't patronise me. You have been angling for a ruck for ages. Well here we are.

Get a life for once, all I have pointed out is the same old same that everyone sees, you start something to try and get an opinion which goes badly wrong as what you think happens simply doesn't

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry for my outburst but a certain person has been trying to get a serious reaction from me for ages and here we have it. Also to do a thread with a random comment I made on another thread without the context of my comment was purely done to make me look like a fool and to start a binfest. So in that respect JOB DONE. Well done.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just to stick my experience in... haven't had a bad one with away fans yet and always have a beer in the North after games... met some decent away fans actually.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Get a life for once, all I have pointed out is the same old same that everyone sees, you start something to try and get an opinion which goes badly wrong as what you think happens simply doesn't

I didn't start this thread you numpty someone else did !

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Also to do a thread with a random comment I made on another thread without the context of my comment was purely done to make me look like a fool and to start a binfest. So in that respect JOB DONE. Well done.

Stop lieing. Stop playing the victim for once in your life.

Look at my post above. Look at the opening post again. Tell me what to change and I'll do it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Just look in the mirror tonight with the self satisfying smug glow you are so perfect and you have never been anything than an all round A1 human being.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Exhibit A:

Some context: this thread was created by splitting out posts from another thread that had morphed into two separate discussion topics. [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] did not start this thread, as such, but it was his post that began the second topic in a thread that moved in different directions.

As such he did not name this thread, it was I the evil overlord Bozza. I will happily rename it to whatever [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] wishes it to be.

It was an action of active moderation, to ensure that two different, yet equally important, topics could be discussed in an unmuddled fashion. There was no malice or mischief intended.

Exhibit B:

You, sir, are so very difficult to please. I will add in a comment to the first post right now to explain the origin of this thread. There was no malice intended with my actions - it was simply to separate 2 very different, yet important, subjects when they were running intertwined in a single thread and it was suggested, INCLUDING BY YOU, that it was not right.

I ask again - what do you want this thread to be called? I'll change it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just look in the mirror tonight with the self satisfying smug glow you are so perfect and you have never been anything than an all round A1 human being.

Get a grip, answering the same post twice

Have we given up on sensible discussion?

If so, I'd like to pay my tribute to bhaexpress by quoting - in full - the last PM he ever sent me ...

Oh dear, side with shit do you ? Well go f*** yourself.

Thanks, Frank, for reminding us that, however much we might fall out with each other, we can still be friends.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It may be where I am sat but I can say without exception the behaviour and conduct of the away fans has been deplorable. Co*k in mouth gesture's, turning around and signaling to their bums, wa*ker signs etc. It's not a great matchday experience for me.

Why don't you just watch the game rather than the away fans ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Stop lieing. Stop playing the victim for once in your life.

Look at my post above. Look at the opening post again. Tell me what to change and I'll do it.

No. I have done nothing wrong on this occassion and I do not appreciate you saying I have. I did not want to start a thread about this YOU DID on my behalf and made up a title without my knowledge. Maybe somebody will back me up that this is unacceptable but I am not holding my breath. It has allowed the likes of Beach Hut to seize his chance though so at least he will be happy. I have just about had enough of people treating me like a c*nt and then making it's all in my mind.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not going to read all of this thread but are you for real? Is this just an attention seeking thread as i don't understand why you would get a seat near the away fans if you don't enjoy the banter with them. Away fans have been calling us gay for years so it can't be the case you was not expecting this
:drama:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No. I have done nothing wrong on this occassion and I do not appreciate you saying I have. I did not want to start a thread about this YOU DID on my behalf and made up a title without my knowledge. Maybe somebody will be me up that this is unacceptable but I am not holding my breath. It has allowed the likes of Beach Hut to seize his chance though so at least he will be happy. I have just about had enough of people treating me like a c*nt and then making it's all in my mind.

Infamy, infamy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here