Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Behaviour of away fans at the Amex [posts split from another thread]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If it make's him feel more fulfilled in his life let him carry on. He is 8 stone dripping wet so there is nothing for anyone to worry about in real life.

A half out and talking bollox again - recurring theme here

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That's very amusing Lady B. Anyway I am steadfast and adamant I did not start this whole farce as I DID NOT start the thread. Someone else did. That fact some numpties have hi jacked the thread in an attempt to get a binfest going and to gain some strange pleasure is up to them and not down to me. I will go to bed now and everyone else can carry on. Have a great night.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
yawn, time for bed.

I would have at least thought you would have done what you said but no, failed yet again.

Major disappointment as was hoping to get on your ignore list.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would have at least thought you would have done what you said but no, failed yet again.

Major disappointment as was hoping to get on your ignore list.

I'll do it now. Now as much as it's been fun and I have loved talking to you I really must retire. Cheerio.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll do it now. Now as much as it's been fun and I have loved talking to you I really must retire. Cheerio.

Yawn, you insult me then threaten to it but don't

What sort of a man are you

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
:laugh:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
one of these anyone?

chill.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A very silly spat all in all. No point going over old ground, apologies to Bozza if nothing intended. Off out for the day now. Have a good one. SEAGULLS !!

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
This thread is special, and not in a good way !
For what it's worth, I've seen the abuse that US speaks about, and it's not great, but on the flip side I've also encountered the excellent comradeship between opposing fans.
There are two sides to every story, US is entitled to his opinion without being jumped on for it, unfortunately certain posters like to have a go just because it's US.
Time to leave him be.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All water under the bridge now and we move on, how nice

I loved those insults though

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This thread is special, and not in a good way !
For what it's worth, I've seen the abuse that US speaks about, and it's not great, but on the flip side I've also encountered the excellent comradeship between opposing fans.
There are two sides to every story, US is entitled to his opinion without being jumped on for it, unfortunately certain posters like to have a go just because it's US.
Time to leave him be.

Thanks. I reacted, that's what people wanted = result. I have started to use the ignore facility now and made my first ignore and it's great, it's like someone shouting abuse in your face and sticking your fingers in your ears. I will use this facility as and when I think it necessary mainly to avoid getting wound up myself but also it's not fair on other people to read all these tedious binfests.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
My god, I cannot believe I trawled through 7 pages of this shit, as I thought there may have been some decent discussion about the merits of 'after game' mixing with fans in the concourse

Some real wierd blokes on NSC, who act like my 10 month old baby

Why don't 'warring' parties keep it to PM's? It's PATHETIC

Grown men acting like kids, over nothing important.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What a delight! NSC Gold for sure :lol:

Started reading what I thought would be a sensible thread started somewhat originally - what a good idea Bozza but my my my did it backfire?

Can't wait for the palarse scrotums to get hold of it - should be fascinating....................

On the original theme FWIW, I think the idea of encouraging post-match interaction of a positive nature is fantastic and should be followed by all clubs - I always enjoy a chat with opposing fans and it's very rare that there is ever an issue when it's in a pub down the road so why not at the ground. Anytrhing that discourages mindless violence and a return to the wanton hooliganism of the 70's and 80's is just great by me!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My god, I cannot believe I trawled through 7 pages of this shit, as I thought there may have been some decent discussion about the merits of 'after game' mixing with fans in the concourse

Some real wierd blokes on NSC, who act like my 10 month old baby

Why don't 'warring' parties keep it to PM's? It's PATHETIC

Grown men acting like kids, over nothing important.

I agree pathetic but you did not have to trawl through the pages did you ? The point is do you stand up the constant and provocative abuse from posters or try and ingore it ? Whether people agree or not I am subjected to intense and constant abuse from a handful of members on this site who go out of their way to try and wind me up and create another binfest. This is not paranoia it is a fact. You should not have to put up with it in real life so why should you put up with it on here ? Now I am using the ignore list hopefully I can weed them out and spare everyone else these tiresome and as you said childish spats. Apologies.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
By the way US, my offer to trade my seat for the Midds match was genuine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here