Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

May 17, 2011
1066 country
I know someone not far from me who was screaming at the top of his voice to bellermy when he was retreiving the ball for a corner." Hurry up you f***ing sheep sh**ing welsh t**t" & they dont usually swear. only when she burns my dinner. does that mean they;ll get a ban also.? :down::shootself

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Who is the official complaint from? Bellamy?
Who is this Herbberd bloke?
Is your fan number and stuff on the letter?
Why have they not said they have evidence in the letter, they usually do by all accounts.

If this is real, Sid try to get in the online ticketing system and buy a ticket, I bet you still can.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Here, spend yer sat afternoons with this lot :lolol:

sheep_shagger.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If you want to prove it's a windup or not, try to ring Richard Hebbard at 3.50. :)

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
If true then they are walking a very thin line. Any business between the police and the individual is exactly that - THEIR business. How do the police know that another person won't pick up the voicemail ( especially on a landline ) ? That's exactly why banks and other financial institutions aren't meant to identify themselves / what they are rining about in a voicemail. More often than not you'll only get "Please ring Bob back on 01273 xxxxxx".

How is leaving you voicemail any different from popping a card through the letterbox with a number on it ? Which the police do do ...FACT

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Racism is racism, the police have said there investigating, so for a fan to be banned from a football ground due to this said racism then yes the police would turn up arrest him then more than likely caution him, but that depends on his previous.

You are now the first person going on my IGNORE list. Give it a Bloody rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here