Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't believe this is true, I think it's just Sidders winding people up. Top notch wind up if true.

If it is true and it really was for what he said it was for and he doesn't have any previous, then it is outrageous and loads more can expect to be banned, myself included. I've said it before, but if I got banned from the Amex for gesturing at the away fans or singing 'sheep-shaggers', I would stop supporting the Albion. I'd probably stop watching football all together, as for me, the sport would finally be dead.

But I don't think it's true so hopefully it wont come to that!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
17 ages. good effort

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
So spoke to the man himself

Once the police have finished there enquiries a FINAL decision will be made on the out come of those enquiries.

I told him 1000's were singing it.

He said the club have issued 49 letters so far.

They aint f***ing about with this.

Very abrupt, pretty rude, and its left me disillusioned by it all tbh.

I complained that the police left a message on my land line, he told me to take it up with them.

I have realised i have supported a **** of a club home and away for the last 20 years.

Absolute joke.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Once the police have finished there enquiries a FINAL decision will be made on the out come of those enquiries.

I complained that the police left a message on my land line, he told me to take it up with them.

I have realised i have supported a **** of a club home and away for the last 20 years.

Absolute joke.
I presume brighton are the only club to do this considering "sheep shagger" is well common?
Enough to put me off buying a season ticket again.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011

Absolute joke.

Is this for real? If so, wtf is going on at our club.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I presume brighton are the only club to do this considering "sheep shagger" is well common?
Enough to put me off buying a season ticket again.

its finished down here mate, finished.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Show us the letter, Sidders.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
49?
That's massive!
Atmos dead, Amex Dead, f*** it all. Is this Hebbard a Palace fan?

Does Bloom and Gus know this is going on?

Sid, who were the complaints from? How did they identify you?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Show me some proof and I may actually go and support Crawley, no joke.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
A football club run by people who don't understand football. Or racism, for that matter.

If this is true (and I'm not quite on board with that yet) it represents a complete hypocrisy. You cannot single out one - or even 49 - fans for this kind of thing, it has to be applied across the board or not at all. "Not at all" would be best, obviously, as it seems a pretty innocuous thing to be singing. Hardly the BNP, is it?

There should be complaints to, and communication with, the club every single time away fans sing the usual guff, from hundreds of us. They'll get sick of it pretty quickly if we keep this up for a while. If the club is so sensitive, I feel it's our duty to bring to light other such heinous crimes on a match-by-match basis.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Show me some proof and I may actually go and support Crawley, no joke.

even if this letter comes through, you might want to consider what he has actually been banned for before taking such a drastic step. i.e. he may have actually been racist to someone and deserve it.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
49 letters have been sent then there should be some others on here that have the letter and a few spare sears at the Hull game.

If this is true, I am seriously considering boycotting the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here