Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Imagine if this happened in Italy, Spain or South America, they would riot after the game! It's our f***ing club!!!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Sid did you ask Hebbard to complain about all the away fans that shout homosexual abuse?
What about the Palace the wreaked the South? Don't suppose they have a ban.

Cone on man there must be more to it?

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
So, [MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] , if this is for real (I'm assuming for the sake of this post that it is), did you mention all the homophobic abuse that comes our way? Either as mitigation for your case, or more generally as a matter of principle?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Sid did you ask Hebbard to complain about all the away fans that shout homosexual abuse?
What about the Zoalace the wreaked the South? Don't suppose they have a ban.

Cone on man there must be more to it?

i was aloud 4 minutes f***ing time.

i did give bellamy some stick, and the wanker sign, but thats football.

not anymore it seems :-(

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Could you really resist the lure of the Amex though? Not sure i could, but understand where your coming from.

No honestly mate, when football isn't fun to go to anymore because you have to sit down, and can't shout anything to an opposition player(within reason) then it no fun and I'm not waisting my money on it.

If 49have letters some others on here must have. We have to know if this is true or not. If it us then fans unite for major protests.
This is a club locking it's own fans out!!!!
It's our Club not Hebbards.!!!!!!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
OK so here's the odds:

Original Letter Posted 10-1
No letter posted 3-1
Letter posted but fake 2-1
Massive wind up 1-3

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Having read the 17+ pages of this, I was beginning to think that Sidders was on the greatest NSC wind up ever. However, I'm not too sure anymore. I know BHA were targetted by the Welsh no-neck Cretin Bellamy, and so maybe the club have been issued with a chance to appease the FA by making examples of those they think were responsible.

Personally if this is the case, then I will lose a lot of respect for the club if they treat fans this way. I shall think twice about chanting anything now, and the AMEX may very well begin to lose it's atmosphere.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
So, [MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] , if this is for real (I'm assuming for the sake of this post that it is), did you mention all the homophobic abuse that comes our way? Either as mitigation for your case, or more generally as a matter of principle?

i was aloud a 6 minute call, he would only answer questions directly linked to me.

basically a massive f***ing swerve mate.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If this is true then all away fans at the Amex who sing a homophobic song should get the same treatment so I trust they will be banned from all grounds as well

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
No honestly mate, when football isn't fun to go to anymore because you have to sit down, and can't shout anything to an opposition player(within reason) then it no fun and I'm not waisting my money on it.

If 49have letters some others on here must have. We have to know if this is true or not. If it us then fans unite for major protests.
This is a club locking it's own fans out!!!!
It's our Club not Hebbards.!!!!!!!

Fair play, I am with you on this. That's 2 fans.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
maybe the club have been issued with a chance to appease the FA by making examples of those they think were responsible.

Personally if this is the case, then I will lose a lot of respect for the club if they treat fans this way. I shall think twice about chanting anything now, and the AMEX may very well begin to lose it's atmosphere.

Decent shout.
If the FA are going to clobber the club with a fine, then it'll probably be a much smaller one if we have been seen to banish 49 fans from the stadium over this.

Absolutely stinks though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here