Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can so no reason why loud mouths have to shout abuse at the opposing footballers.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Can some whiz-kid set up one of those online petitions for us to sign for Hebbard to be removed from his job? Surely his position is untenable following this outrage!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Can some whiz-kid set up one of those online petitions for us to sign for Hebbard to be removed from his job? Surely his position is untenable following this outrage!

I would happily be the case study in point for that petition.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A guy near me did the wanker sign to Bellamy and called him a Welsh C**t in front of my 5 & 8 year old, in the respect stand. I had a word and a steward had a word, don't know what was said by the steward. He did something similar twice more during the game, is this what we saying is OK? Just banter? We should be able to do this at OUR club, who's "us"? Problem is we've let society slip so far down the pan we don't know what is right and wrong now

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I can so no reason why loud mouths have to shout abuse at the opposing footballers.

Lucky everyone isn't like you then or the Amex would be dead.

A guy near me did the wanker sign to Bellamy and called him a Welsh C**t in front of my 5 & 8 year old, in the respect stand. I had a word and a steward had a word, don't know what was said by the steward. He did something similar twice more during the game, is this what we saying is OK? Just banter? We should be able to do this at OUR club, who's "us"? Problem is we've let society slip so far down the pan we don't know what is right and wrong now

That is very different to singing 'sheepshagger' at Craig Bellamy from the North though. Very different.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton

Hardy the same thing is it?

IF this turns out to be true, and 50 people are being banned for sheep-shagging chants, it is an absolute disgrace.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Actually, the possibility of the club being told to make an example of a few fans (ok, 49) is a reasonable one. (As in it's reasonably possible, not that is reasonable behaviour).

If people are looking to protest at the unfair treatment of fellow fans then fair play, it's a worthy cause as a lifetime ban just for this (if it is just for this) is crazy talk.

If people are looking to protest because nothing is being done to stop the homophobic abuse coming our way, fair play.

If people are looking to protest just because they don't get to shout abuse at individual players on the pitch... meh, can't say I'll be joining you. I'm quite capable of having a bloody good Saturday afternoon by watching football and singing Albion songs, without having to abuse the opposition players. Having a top drawer atmosphere depends on the fans singing for 90 minutes, it doesn't depend on the fans shouting abuse. Maybe that's just me though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
i was aloud 4 minutes f***ing time.

i did give bellamy some stick, and the wanker sign, but thats football.

not anymore it seems :-(

i was aloud a 6 minute call, he would only answer questions directly linked to me.

basically a massive f***ing swerve mate.

Hmmmm ..... 4 minutes and then suddenly 6 minutes - you certainly don't help confirm your case is real !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Two things:

If this is for real and this is all the original poster did then its scandalous.

If it's not for real, Sid you're sad.

And if it is for real the AMEX is going to become very quiet or empty pretty soon.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I haven't read the whole thread, but if you got an email from the club can you not just screenshot it and post it on here?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can't believe that mate, do you want me to organise something for the West Ham TV game ? Fan United or something like that ?

I think a MASSIVE PROTEST from ARS is required at the West Ham game. ABSEIL into the director's box in a sheep outfit, you take the front half, Chopper West can take the rear, and go 'BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAned' to Dick Knight and his cronies.

That will learn them.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In the meantime, TOP WORK SID

big-fish.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
All the club need to do is look back on NSC at your previous posts and realise you're a really nice chap and base a decision on that.....

oh

ummmm....send them some chocolates?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If people are looking to protest just because they don't get to shout abuse at individual players on the pitch... meh, can't say I'll be joining you. I'm quite capable of having a bloody good Saturday afternoon by watching football and singing Albion songs, without having to abuse the opposition players. Having a top drawer atmosphere depends on the fans singing for 90 minutes, it doesn't depend on the fans shouting abuse. Maybe that's just me though.

Where does it stop then? What about booing players? Is that 'abuse'? What if we draw Bristol Rovers in the cup and our old friend Scotty plays?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here