Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I think Sid is listening to music on hold, as he has been for the last 12 minutes.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm not doubtiung Sid has been banned (yes I am) but it does all seem a bit odd. So Bellamy makes a complaint? Or another fan? Presume its Bellamy, he asks the FA to investigate, the FA ask the club to investigate. They identify Sid (in either the WSL or East as he buys on a match by match basis), despite 2000 people chanting it. The Letter doesn't say he was identified by other fans or by the clubs CCTV or anything, its a very bland letter and then Sid just gets a letter and a polite voicemail from the OB. No call from the club, nothing?
Why I am asking is, if you have been banned Sid, are you sure it is for shouting Sheep Shagger or something else?

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
such a disgrace, hope everyone sings sheep shaggers LOUD at the West ham game and wears woolly cloths!

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
I'm not doubtiung Sid has been banned (yes I am) but it does all seem a bit odd. So Bellamy makes a complaint? Or another fan? Presume its Bellamy, he asks the FA to investigate, the FA ask the club to investigate. They identify Sid (in either the WSL or East as he buys on a match by match basis), despite 2000 people chanting it. The Letter doesn't say he was identified by other fans or by the clubs CCTV or anything, its a very bland letter and then Sid just gets a letter and a polite voicemail from the OB. No call from the club, nothing?
Why I am asking is, if you have been banned Sid, are you sure it is for shouting Sheep Shagger or something else?

From what I remember, Sid said he was in the North Stand BUT not a season ticket holder.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
Oh yeah, sorry cup game wasnt it.
Makes it even worse though, how did they pick him out?
Who is behind this? (if true)

Dunno.......all sounds really odd. If this is true, I wonder how many will be going home to similar style letters based on what other people are saying about banning orders for people giving the wanker sign? The North Stand numbers could be pretty thin come Saturday...........

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Dunno.......all sounds really odd. If this is true, I wonder how many will be going home to similar style letters based on what other people are saying about banning orders for people giving the wanker sign? The North Stand numbers could be pretty thin come Saturday...........

I'm a regular user of the wanker sign. Guess thats me gone then :moo:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
What an interesting thread this has become:glare:
IF this is true then this truely is a shambles,do we wanna end up like some boring family club that sits down and does sweet fa?Its football its something every red blooded male or maybe female does everyweek at matches,we swear do wank*r signs etc etc.If they take this kind of atmosphere away then football may aswell just end.

How many football clubs have thousands of fans every match doing just this,bloody disgrace and the club have really disappointed me if this is TRUE.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
This type of attitude towards fans is utter nonsense and serves no purpose. It stops fans from going, loses the club money, weakens the atmosphere and the club suffer in the long term. I stopped going at Withdean after constant arguments with the stewards and being threatened with a ban.
Football is football, if most other fans all over the country are souting this stuff and throwing a wanker sign every week, then how can you ban an individual? It doesnt set an example it just annoys and riles people. We'll officially complain about all the away fans at the Amex that shout a homo chant at us. That would be EVERY club then?
The Amex atmos is really rocking so why and who wants to kill it off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here