Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

Sep 1, 2011
I find it very hard to believe the police would use a mobile number in some hope that it is both correct and that the person will respond. People change their mobile numbers all the time and very few people set their voicemail message to identify themselves ( and no disrespect to Sid but he doesn't come across as someone who would have recorded "You have reached the voicemail of Southern_Sid" !!!!! ).

Trust me they do, and on home telephone numbers aswell they leave voice messages

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Racism is racism, the police have said there investigating, so for a fan to be banned from a football ground due to this said racism then yes the police would turn up arrest him then more than likely caution him, but that depends on his previous.

Dont speculate on my life.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
8000 views in about an hour. Fair play to Sid, this could be the biggest NSC wind up of all time.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Dont speculate on my life.

i have not speculated on anything.

You have said your banned from the amex
You said the police left you a voice mail

I said the police would not leave you a voice mail asking you to pop along, and given how minor the reported racism is i would say you would get a caution, but if you have previous then who knows.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On Saturday we should all show our support to SS, by leaving 10 mins early.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Racism is racism, the police have said there investigating, so for a fan to be banned from a football ground due to this said racism then yes the police would turn up arrest him then more than likely caution him, but that depends on his previous.

You really are a dick

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Whether the banning is true or false, quit the personal abuse, or several people will be facing a ban from here as well. Cheers x

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Trust me they do, and on home telephone numbers aswell they leave voice messages

If true then they are walking a very thin line. Any business between the police and the individual is exactly that - THEIR business. How do the police know that another person won't pick up the voicemail ( especially on a landline ) ? That's exactly why banks and other financial institutions aren't meant to identify themselves / what they are rining about in a voicemail. More often than not you'll only get "Please ring Bob back on 01273 xxxxxx".

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I know your heart is the right place with this mate. But the club can ban whoever they want for whatever they want. It's the same as a pub, the management reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone they like without reason.

Not legally they can't.

The club are alledging racist abuse. That is an crimincal offence that carries a prison sentance and is not an allegation that can be made without a thorough investigation with a hearing whether it be by a magistrate or the governing body of that sport in the UK (i.e. the FA).

If the club continue to pursue this without substantial proof, then the OP is fully entitled to seek legal advice.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
If true then they are walking a very thin line. Any business between the police and the individual is exactly that - THEIR business. How do the police know that another person won't pick up the voicemail ( especially on a landline ) ? That's exactly why banks and other financial institutions aren't meant to identify themselves / what they are rining about in a voicemail. More often than not you'll only get "Please ring Bob back on 01273 xxxxxx".

I'm telling you now that they do leave messages for you on an answer machine and with whoever answers the phone. Had a mate who had a message concerning his bail left with his grandmother concerning an incident, went as far to get her to jot down 'please ring PC ****** ****** regarding answering bail for the ******* incident.'

Anyone who has a contract phone - the Police can get your number and call you without much hassle. Again have seen (well heard) this first hand.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
So either an odious twerp has been banned from the amex or a load of selfrighteous goons have been hooked. Whatever the truth, it's a winner.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Mental that is all !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here