Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Sid if this is true then, you need the following from the club :-

- video and audio evidence of the allegation racist abuse
- proof that YOU were the person who shouted the racist abuse and not someone sitting in your seat whilst you'd visited the bar or toilets
- how the person it was aimed toward was able to identify you as the person who alledgedly made the remarks
- whether the club have been charged under F.A. Rule E25 which is:

Failure to ensure the club responsible for the conduct of it's players, officials, spectators and followers before, during and after each game. Failure to do so will result in those reported being charge by the county FA with misconduct and the club failing to control the parties reported.

- If we're talking about the Craid Bellamy incident then you have a right to ask the club whether the complainant has also been charged under F.A. Rule E20 (a) - a failure to ensure that players and/or officials conducted themselves in an orderly fashion and/or refrained from provocative and/or violent behaviour.

I'd also state that unless the Police press charges as per the Sol Campbell case in 2009, then the club cannot ban you or take action against you for allegations of racist or homophobic remarks without appeal or without correctly detailing the allegations and their proof against you.

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Pair guilty of Sol Campbell abuse

Hope this helps

Thanks, when i call in a bit ill have that up on my screen.

nice one pal.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
If true, its an utter joke and been done following the article as an example, if not never mind.

But how come nobody else has been banned after this massive police and club investigation into the horrendous outbreaks of violence after the Palace game. Or is that because it was all hand bags and they have better things to do?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
1. If true, then Sid, you have my sympathy mate, extremely over zealous imho

2. If a wind up, then Sid, utmost respect fella for hooking so many

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
what makes me giggle the club have banned him for racism apparently, yet the police have only left him a nice voice mail asking them to pop along, surely if the club have evidence like they would need to ban someone from the amex, then our bullshitting freind Sid would have been arrested on racism by now, given as he admitted in this thread his letter is dated the 5th.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Sid if this is true then, you need the following from the club :-

- video and audio evidence of the allegation racist abuse
- proof that YOU were the person who shouted the racist abuse and not someone sitting in your seat whilst you'd visited the bar or toilets
- how the person it was aimed toward was able to identify you as the person who alledgedly made the remarks
- whether the club have been charged under F.A. Rule E25 which is:

Failure to ensure the club responsible for the conduct of it's players, officials, spectators and followers before, during and after each game. Failure to do so will result in those reported being charge by the county FA with misconduct and the club failing to control the parties reported.

- If we're talking about the Craid Bellamy incident then you have a right to ask the club whether the complainant has also been charged under F.A. Rule E20 (a) - a failure to ensure that players and/or officials conducted themselves in an orderly fashion and/or refrained from provocative and/or violent behaviour.

I'd also state that unless the Police press charges as per the Sol Campbell case in 2009, then the club cannot ban you or take action against you for allegations of racist or homophobic remarks without appeal or without correctly detailing the allegations and their proof against you.

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Pair guilty of Sol Campbell abuse

Hope this helps

I know your heart is the right place with this mate. But the club can ban whoever they want for whatever they want. It's the same as a pub, the management reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone they like without reason.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Really?

I dont care...

In the space of 3 hours i have been f***ed off by my club, AND fans.

f***ing brilliant.

What a day.

Im with ya sid. I know a couple of lads who have been banned from the Amex for making wanker signs. We need to get your ban overturned. You have obviously been singled out. Everyone around me was calling Craig Bellamy a lot worse than a sheep shagger.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
what makes me giggle the club have banned him for racism apparently, yet the police have only left him a nice voice mail asking them to pop along, surely if the club have evidence like they would need to ban someone from the amex, then our bullshitting freind Sid would have been arrested on racism by now, given as he admitted in this thread his letter is dated the 5th.

The Police often leave messages for people to get in touch for a 'chat.' If you ignore it they come knocking eventually.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

go away you wet wipe.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
These CCTV have sound recording do they, or did they get the lipreaders in ?

I guess it is good enough to show clearly people who are shouting continued obscenities, aggressive facial expressions, & gesturing at players or other fans rather than watching the game. If this backs up a stewards report on a fan then I suppose the game is up if the club feel it was unacceptable behaviour. Still think this response by the club is well OTT unless there are other circumstances we don't know about.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know your heart is the right place with this mate. But the club can ban whoever they want for whatever they want. It's the same as a pub, the management reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone they like without reason.

What about those they dislike? :lolol:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Im with ya sid. I know a couple of lads who have been banned from the Amex for making wanker signs. We need to get your ban overturned. You have obviously been singled out. Everyone around me was calling Craig Bellamy a lot worse than a sheep shagger.

I know mate.

Cheers

Sep 1, 2011

Yeah they left him a voice message because there obviously not going to nick him,(unless there being sly) it will be just so sid can get an explanation from them

Jan 30, 2008
If true, its an utter joke and been done following the article as an example, if not never mind.

But how come nobody else has been banned after this massive police and club investigation into the horrendous outbreaks of violence after the Palace game. Or is that because it was all hand bags and they have better things to do?
is this linked to the Palace game then? , i thought sid was seen at the Liverpool game? isn't the Palace investigation on going ???

For racism.

No appeals.

f***ing joke of a club.

I miss my Albion, not all this.

Bollocks to em.

"Sheep shagger"

My life.

Gutted.

That does sound very harsh. Is there more to it?

the impression I get of you (as a fellow Albion fan) is that you are a bit of a noob who likes to look for trouble.....

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I think before anything happens, Mr Bellamy needs to come out and deny the accusation. If he doesn't, then we can only class it as a truth and Sid should be awarded a medal for "outing" him !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here