Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balotelli is an utter SCUMBAG

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Webb may have given him a yellow for the alleged stamp if he hadn't already mistakenly booked him for a nothing tackle.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Secondly,if I remember rightly, he did not get booked, again, if I remember rightly, a player cannot be charged afterwards, or card/ban increased if he/it was not cautioned at the time of the offence.

Not quite right. If the referee dealt with an incident it can't be actioned by the FA. If he books a player,or saw it and interpreted it as an accident/no foul the FA tend not to act on it. If he doesn't see an incident, then the FA can act. So the lack of a card doesn't mean the FA can't act.

The FA hide behind this to avoid undermining referees, though I believe fifa regulation actually does allow them to act.

I don't recall where the ref was and where he was looking after awarding the foul. There's a chance he didn't book balotelli because he didn't see the stamp, even if he saw the foul that led to Parker being on the floor, so the FA might still act. If he saw it and deemed it accidental, then the FA may well argue they can't act on it.

There is, of course, the chance he saw it, thought it was an accident, then saw it on replay or saw the reaction to it in the media and has/will claim he didn't see it so as to allow the fa to act.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That was a deliberate stamp, completely blind or biased if you think anything else. Secondly,if I remember rightly, he did not get booked, again, if I remember rightly, a player cannot be charged afterwards, or card/ban increased if he/it was not cautioned at the time of the offence.

Total tosser with fantastic football ability which makes him a complete tosser.

You don`t remember rightly. He will be suspended for that.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
And if you don't believe me, watch MOTD2 tonight.

After an attempted shot, Parker is involved in blocking it. Balotelli, off balance from the shot, falls over. But not before deliberately RAMMING his boot backwards straight into the face of the (prone) Parker on the floor.

This is an attack that could quite conceivably have resulted in the removal of Parkers FACE. Fortunately, Balotelli's studs somehow stayed out of Parkers eye sockets and to his credit he eventually recovered and managed to play on. But not before Balotelli had feigned concern and stood over his victim "sportingly" patting him on the back to avoid a card, 30 seconds after he'd deliberately attempted to dismember him. The f***ing WEASEL.

This guy has been worth a chuckle over the last few months, what with his "eccentric" ways. But today he showed, underneath it all, what an utter TWUNT he actually is, and I for one would not gob on his dick if it was on fire.

I hope the FA review the video and ban this bag of shit for 10 games.

I saw the replay after the match and listened to Souness's and Nevill's comments. Souness was spot on saying it was an "un-natural movement of his leg" and in his opinion he was trying to make contact with Parker. Why Howard Webb did nothing about it is beyond me?

I concur with you Easy 10, Bag-of-Jelly is an out of control liability who will cause a serious injury if he is not taken to task now.

His manager should review this incident too and pin his ears back with a warning and some sensible advice.

Not a Prem Fan but I was hoping Spurs would take the three points as I would prefer them to win the league rather than the "Nouveau Riche Plastics" from City".

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not sure what I found more sickening from Balotelli - the horrific stamp, or the pathetic faux-concern for his victim afterwards.

I couldn't give a toss about Man City or Spurs either way, but I cannot remember being as revolted by an incident in the Prem as this.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
looks even worst full speed

1417a86.jpg

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
TBH i don't think he will give a toss if he is suspended on not and he seems to more interested in the fame and money rather than the playing of football.
So long as they keep paying he won't give a f*** if he plays or not.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
His standing leg is tapped by the rolling scott parker's head, perhaps he felt the contact on his leg and thought parker was grabbing or tripping him and thought he was trying to kick the arm or leg away?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
At the time I thought it was accidental, I don't see why it's so wrong of me to think this? I've tripped over things in the past and trodden on valuable things that I didn't want to tread on. Does that make it intentional?

I can see how you have different opinions, but I don't think having my opinion makes me stupid, deluded or blind.

That GIF does make it look bad though, purely because the stamp itself is sped up.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Anyone who believes it was accidental are enablers, plain and simple.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here