Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balotelli is an utter SCUMBAG

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
4. Howard Webb is beginning to look like a ref who will go out of his way not to send players off.

This bit I do very much disagree with. I agree on looking at the replays that it was deliberate, but I could see the opposite point of view and took a few replays to be 100% certain. I can't say I would have sent him off only seeing it once at full speed, and I think Ballotelli is the guilty party here - I can't blame Webb.

Plus the typical Howard Webb insult is that he's pro-Man Utd, isn't it?

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
How anyone thinks that the assault on Parker was an accident is completely beyond me. It says it all about the player. He comes on as a sub and picks up a yellow card, so you would think with it being such an important game and with his past history of sendings off etc he would be thinking to himself "right don't do anything else silly now, if I get sent off and lose us this game and in turn let Man Utd and Spurs right back into the title race that wouldn't be very bright and the fans would probably be a bit pissed off. So what does he do? Delibrately stamps on Parkers head and has the nerve to stand over him checking if he's ok. But it's all ok because maybe tomorrow he can become a footballing icon again by performing some random act of madness/kindness and then be forgiven because he's a little bit crazy and after all he's good for the Premier League isnt he? Is he bollocks, he's a very nasty, spoilt little weasel who needs those who manage or mentor him to spell it out to him a bit quick or he can fook off back to Serie A where that sort of behaviour is acceptable.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How anyone thinks that the assault on Parker was an accident is completely beyond me. It says it all about the player. He comes on as a sub and picks up a yellow card, so you would think with it being such an important game and with his past history of sendings off etc he would be thinking to himself "right don't do anything else silly now, if I get sent off and lose us this game and in turn let Man Utd and Spurs right back into the title race that wouldn't be very bright and the fans would probably be a bit pissed off. So what does he do? Delibrately stamps on Parkers head and has the nerve to stand over him checking if he's ok. But it's all ok because maybe tomorrow he can become a footballing icon again by performing some random act of madness/kindness and then be forgiven because he's a little bit crazy and after all he's good for the Premier League isnt he? Is he bollocks, he's a very nasty, spoilt little weasel who needs those who manage or mentor him to spell it out to him a bit quick or he can fook off back to Serie A where that sort of behaviour is acceptable.

I could not agree more.

And if he appeals the charge, they should double the ban to 8 games.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
It never fails to amaze me how twats like balotelli think they can get away with it..it's nothing less than assault.

Is a shame tt spurs can't get the game replayed, given the fact that the cheating scumbag was still on the pitch when he shouldn't have been......

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is a mass of contradictions: if it's a deliberate stamp then video evidence can be used to punish retrospectively - if the authorities take no action, then it's not been seen as deliberate.

The second part makes no sense either: stamping on someone's face is a very rare thing and yet Balotelli has history of doing this sort of thing regularly. How something can be very rare and happen regularly is an interesting phenomenon that would baffle the cleverest of logicians.

8 pages: must say with someone earlier who said that if this hadn't been against Spurs, there'd have been little or no controversy about this.

There's no contradiction between a deliberate stamp and the FA deeming no further action to be necessary because that's what they've always done (until now, for some strange reason - Balotelli easy target?)

Stamping of this nature IS a relatively rare occurrence in football - how often do you see one professional deliberately treading on another player's head with intent to cause injury? Yet Balotelli has a history of poor discipline, cheating, violent conduct, so this is normal for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here