Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balotelli is an utter SCUMBAG

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Balotelli's clearly wrong in the head. I hope he gets banned for the rest of the season after witnessing today's slice of thuggery.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Prior to today I've enjoyed the "cult status" that has built up around this guy, as some of his antics have been genuinely amusing.

But that came to a DEAD STOP today. For a player to deliberately stamp backwards on a fellow pro's head, for no apparent reason. And then to have the AFFRONT to go back in such a cowardly manner with a "you alright mate ?" gesture to his victim, merely to (successfully) dodge a richly deserved red..sorry, that guy is scum, pure and simple.

I used to like him. I cannot recall EVER having such an about-turn opinion on anyone as I have today on Balotelli. He is a complete shit.

agree!

he seems to have this genuine sense of self entitlement, not to mention delusions of grandeur.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
And if you don't believe me, watch MOTD2 tonight.

After an attempted shot, Parker is involved in blocking it. Balotelli, off balance from the shot, falls over. But not before deliberately RAMMING his boot backwards straight into the face of the (prone) Parker on the floor.

This is an attack that could quite conceivably have resulted in the removal of Parkers FACE. Fortunately, Balotelli's studs somehow stayed out of Parkers eye sockets and to his credit he eventually recovered and managed to play on. But not before Balotelli had feigned concern and stood over his victim "sportingly" patting him on the back to avoid a card, 30 seconds after he'd deliberately attempted to dismember him. The f***ing WEASEL.

This guy has been worth a chuckle over the last few months, what with his "eccentric" ways. But today he showed, underneath it all, what an utter TWUNT he actually is, and I for one would not gob on his dick if it was on fire.

I hope the FA review the video and ban this bag of shit for 10 games.

This 100%. Neville commented on SKY that his unpredictabilty could at some point win or lose the League for City. Let's sincerely hope its the latter!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
From a legal point of view, a deliberate stamp is far more serious than the Suarez racism incident or what Terry has been accused of.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I've never liked him. Arrogant, childish and violent as seen today. And is he even that good?

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I think that the FA should view the game and decide whether any action should be taken against Balotelli and Lescot, otherwise someone is going to be seriously injuried.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here