Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balotelli is an utter SCUMBAG

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
what baffles me is Vincelot gets sent of because the 4th official got involved but doesn't get involved in this incident

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
what baffles me is Vincelot gets sent of because the 4th official got involved but doesn't get involved in this incident

That is a good point but I suspect he either did not see the incident - bearing in mind he deals with the touchline as well - or he saw it but knew the ref had as well and it was the refs call. He cannot bring every incident to the referees attention only those that he is pretty sure the official did not see.
It was a straight red in my opinion but in real time you can see how someone could miss that. This particular ref is honest so it will be interesting to see what happens now.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If Graham Souness says it was deliberate, then it was deliberate. If anyone knows about vicious cynical fouls he does, he was one of the dirtiest players around.

Yeah, he knows about leaving your foot in

[yt]ygVgxYa3mlo[/yt]

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm not sure it's deliberate at all and am on the accidental side of the fence.

If it wasn't against Spurs I doubt the media would be making that much of a fuss

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
That was a deliberate stamp, completely blind or biased if you think anything else. Secondly,if I remember rightly, he did not get booked, again, if I remember rightly, a player cannot be charged afterwards, or card/ban increased if he/it was not cautioned at the time of the offence.

Total tosser with fantastic football ability which makes him a complete tosser.

haven't read all the posts yet so forgive me if some one else has replied to this. If the ref gives a yellow card for a foul it can not be upgraded afterward to a red. However where no card has been issued the ref may be asked to revue the incident & if he decides that had he seen it more clearly during the match he would have issued a red then it is a 3 match ban. Similarly red cards can be revued by the ref & rescinded but not yellows, so even if a yellow was given in error (except in cases of mistaken identity) & it resulted in a red for 2 yellows the 1 match ban still stands.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm quite bemused at those who think this was an accident.

For me its clear as day - he's falling forwards, and yet thrusts his foot HARD, backwards and downwards into Parker. He knew exactly what he was doing. Then just for good measure he does that little hop / tumble forwards straight after, which was just a cynical attempt to disguise his sickening assault.

Nobody falls like that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Balotelli is a joke, he might be a good player but his antics on and off the field make a mockery of the money he gets. So many people say that Premier players are overpaid and it's players like him that make it look that way.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

For me its clear as day - he's falling forwards, and yet thrusts his foot HARD, backwards and downwards into Parker. He knew exactly what he was doing. Then just for good measure he does that little hop / tumble forwards straight after, which was just a cynical attempt to disguise his sickening assault.

Nobody falls like that.

So if you were falling backwards you'd put your legs forward?
Do you fall over a lot?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Nobody falls like that.

spot on

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
How anyone can possibly think that is accidental, I have absolutely no idea.

Those sitting on the fence, I assume you don't WANT to believe it was intentional.

Even the roll afterwards to make it look as though he tripped is criminal.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Just trying to recall Webbs positioning, from memory I thought he was looking straight at the incident?
Webb was side on to Balloteli and Parker, I think he looked away just before the Stamp/accidental contact. For me it was definately a stamp, the guy is a cock of the highest order.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think he's been a naughty boy for stamping, but I don't think for one second he knew it was Parker's HEAD there. What makes anyone think he knew it was Parker's head?

The Daily Mail style overreaction on here is a bit ridiculous. Stamping is VERY naughty, but I'm sure we can think of plenty of players who have done it ONCE in their careers, so let's judge Balotelli on that basis. He has NO history of this sort of thing before.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It was a deliberate stamp.

The Tottenham players who didn't see it and treated Balotelli with some casual support and banter just after the incident, will not be happy after seeing it.

I think he actually missed the intended target which was Parkers face.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

Nobody falls like that.

You have hit the nail on the head - the first connection with his left leg to Parkers head is clearly accidental, but in Balotellis warped mind it gives him the rough location of Parkers
head and the stamp is a DELIBERATE ATTEMPT to seriously injure Parker! f***ing shameful and should have been an instant red card!!

Last edited:

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I think he's been a naughty boy for stamping, but I don't think for one second he knew it was Parker's HEAD there. What makes anyone think he knew it was Parker's head?

The Daily Mail style overreaction on here is a bit ridiculous. Stamping is VERY naughty, but I'm sure we can think of plenty of players who have done it ONCE in their careers, so let's judge Balotelli on that basis. He has NO history of this sort of thing before.

He's not a 'naughty boy' and this isn't a joke, a little bit of fun - and it doesn't matter who else has done it!! Balotelli has deliberately tried to injure Parker FFS?!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Balotelli may not have known it was Parkers head , but he sure as f*** must have known that he was going to Stamp on some part of Parker. Bit more than just being a "naughty boy" It is completely out of order and could end a career if you Stamp down with force backwards into a player that you know is on the ground behind you. It is completey irresponsible and the FA should look into it and take appropriate action against him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here