Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back from the game, player ratings etc

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That's exactly what I'm thinking too. He didn't play at Oldham either. So, is that really it, it's GUY BUTTERS? Please tell me it's not. Not that I have anything against Guy, and I don't wish it was anyone else instead, I just don't want the game to be over:cry:

The Gillingham bit has confused me as I can't imagine any of the other players would be recognised by them, certainly those that are on the fringes. Unless it is Loft, didn't he play there for a short while?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Isn't that just confirmation that it IS Guy Butters? Loft did play there, but only as a youth/reserve. I doubt they would recognise him.

But the way he writes is completely different to the way Tank writes when using Race's account. I meant to say that I thought it was Rents, originally, but the Gillingham bit confused me.

North Stand Chat Not convinced it is Tank.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
But the way he writes is completely different to the way Tank writes when using Race's account. I meant to say that I thought it was Rents, originally, but the Gillingham bit confused me.
Not convinced it is Tank.

Neither am I.
Kerry?

brightonbear

Jan 2, 2008
I agree, it doesn't SOUND like him, but he's one player who fits most of the evidence we have. Rents obviously wasn't in the squad today, so he's out straight away. Come on, BrightonBear, confirm you are NOT Guy Butters so the game can go on:D

Yep your right I'm not Butts, very very cold (that's another clue btw :glare:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here