Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere in the West Stand

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
In the north stand for the first time today, f***ing awful compared to my west normal seat. Never again.

Maybe it was the game..

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sat in the west stand for todays game to see what it was like and its a f***ing joke. I was asking the stewards if i could move back to the north at half time. No noise, no standing, no swearing - pathetic.

Just sit down, shut up and eat your prawn sandwiches.

Never going in there again.

Good.

f*** off then.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Sat in the west stand for todays game to see what it was like and its a f***ing joke. I was asking the stewards if i could move back to the north at half time. No noise, no standing, no swearing - pathetic.

By the way why do you need to swear?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
In the north stand for the first time today, f***ing awful compared to my west normal seat. Never again.

Maybe it was the game..

I reckon it must have been the game.
If everyone sat in their own stands/ seats it still would have been flat, let's face it it was never going to be another Brighton v Leeds/ donny or Southampton

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
The atmostpheres never going to be great against a non league side, and apart from a couple of people behind me I didn't recognise anyone sitting near my usual seat in the West Upper.

Same as that in the north. 4 regulars the rest stand swappers or first timers. Roll on Bristol city to return to norm.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I'm just impressed you managed to drag your knuckles along the floor and up the stairs to your seat. What a neanderthal.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can't understand how he got prawn sandwiches. All I ever see in the WSU is pies. Do you have to bung the attendants a couple of quid?

Sometimes the 1901-ers take pity on us poor bedraggled fliddo's in the WSU, and throw their leftovers up to us. Its like a human aid drop in Mogadishu.

That said, I'll be happy to reclaim my WSU seat next week. Had I knowingly been in Chinmans seat in the North today, I'd have cheerfully wiped my skid-ridden arsecrack on it on the way out.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I sat in the north today for the first time. Never again. Maybe I was just unlucky but I had 2 absolute goons behind me who sang on their own, out of tune for 90mins and with the f or c word pretty non stop. On the other side a couple who had just thought up the term 'sheepshaggers' for Welshmen. How we laughed and this the day I take someone for their first ever visit to the Albion.
Longest afternoon supporting the Albion for years.
Thank god I`m back in my proper seat in the WSU from now on.
I`ll never venture into the north again.

You have to remember the north was almost empty of northstanders today

Maybe it was the game..

no - see above

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Arrrh Tezz made a friend. Maybe he can help you across the road old man

..that was just dreadful. Points for effort though. Have a sticker for doing so well!

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes

Agree 100%. I did the same thing today. Sterile atmosphere, never ever again. Back in the North for Brizzle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here