Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere in the West Stand

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
On the basis of that post you must be a JCL. Surely everyone knows that the West, like most of the ground was full of part time supporters today.... much like yourself by the sound of it. MAJOR FACEPALM

Hahaha on the basis of this post you must have been in the west in your normal seat enjoying your prawn sandwich you f***ing plastic. Major Facepalm? Stupid little kid. f*** off and take your seat glue with you.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Must admit from my vantage point in the North the whole of the West was quieter than it's been all season. Probably due to daytrippers.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Hahaha on the basis of this post you must have been in the west in your normal seat enjoying your prawn sandwich you f***ing plastic. Major Facepalm? Stupid little kid. f*** off and take your seat glue with you.

Oh f*** off you gimp

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Glad someone posted about this, I was about to do the same! Took time out from my beloved north stand seat to sample the upper west, front row! The north stand were amazing, west stand were PONY! Great view yes, but can't wait to get back to the north for Bristol city. Wrexham fans were tremendous, spoke to a few after the game, very complimentary about our stadium and our club. Respect.

Try a league game if you want to judge it, then **** it off if you want, not a f***ing cup game against Wrexham.... Common sense really ain't it

D

Deleted member 18477

Read the post dick. I sat there TO SEE WHAT IT WAS LIKE.

And now i know its shit. Atmosphere is what makes the game. If you want to watch it and talk shit to your dad, watch the f***ing highlights instead.

You really are a strange person!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

What a thoroughly unpleasant person you are

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Swapped wsu for north and was not impressed with view or atmosphere . Wsu much louder and more singing

Because the normal north stand fans were either at home or elsewhere. We had a group behind us who were normally in wsu every other word was a swear word and my god were they thick. North.was the worst its ever been today.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Sat in the west stand for todays game to see what it was like and its a f***ing joke. I was asking the stewards if i could move back to the north at half time. No noise, no standing, no swearing - pathetic.

Just sit down, shut up and eat your prawn sandwiches.

Never going in there again.

think you will find the atmosphere was shite in whatever stand you were in today a nothing game against a nothing team = shit atmoshphere....

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Sat in the west stand for todays game to see what it was like and its a f***ing joke. I was asking the stewards if i could move back to the north at half time. No noise, no standing, no swearing - pathetic.

Just sit down, shut up and eat your prawn sandwiches.

Never going in there again.

To be honest mate it was shit in the N stand today as well

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Read the post dick. I sat there TO SEE WHAT IT WAS LIKE.

And now i know its shit. Atmosphere is what makes the game. If you want to watch it and talk shit to your dad, watch the f***ing highlights instead.
No. If I go to a match by myself, I'll sit in the North Stand and make some noise. But what exactly is wrong if you don't want that? It's a 22,000 seater stadium, there's plenty of room for people who want to make noise and people who don't to sit happily. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

But no, there are people who like to make everything into a competition. People who want to prove they sit in the best stand and that they're a better fan than anyone else and I think it's pathetic. I mean, members of the 1901 Club give a bunch more money than someone who's bought a season ticket in the cheapest stand. Does that make them better fans? They're putting more into the club.

I mean, I've never actually sat in the West Stand, only the North Stand, I just think this inter-club bitchiness is pathetic.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
First home game I have been unable to attend but it is obvious to me that not one of the stands, North, East or West would have had their normal occupants so really there is no point in this.

I am sure if statistics were available it would show that only a relatively small percentage of ST holders were actually at the game today

Time to stop slagging each other off !

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
North Stand amazing today? If that was amazing then you can keep it.

Thought I would swap my WSU seat for a spot not far from the NSK today. Mate of mine said that I would regret sitting with the 'm***s', my god he was right! Idiots whose every other word was f**k or c**t, parents who allowed their kids to stand on the seats all game long, and some of the most disjointed singing ever. I can swear like a trooper, but at least I can interspace these with other words.

I respect those who want a more lively atmosphere at the footy, but piss up and brewery spring to mind.

West Stand was very quiet today, but that is not surprising really. I liked being closer to the pitch today so this has confirmed my plan to move to WSL next season, but still up near the away end to enjoy a little banter, rather than the banal diatribe from the North Stand.

So overall each to his own, but the North Stand was not amazing today.

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
No. If I go to a match by myself, I'll sit in the North Stand and make some noise. But what exactly is wrong if you don't want that? It's a 22,000 seater stadium, there's plenty of room for people who want to make noise and people who don't to sit happily. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

But no, there are people who like to make everything into a competition. People who want to prove they sit in the best stand and that they're a better fan than anyone else and I think it's pathetic. I mean, members of the 1901 Club give a bunch more money than someone who's bought a season ticket in the cheapest stand. Does that make them better fans? They're putting more into the club.

I mean, I've never actually sat in the West Stand, only the North Stand, I just think this inter-club bitchiness is pathetic.

Far to sensible for chinman to appreciate. He sounds like a man who craves the classic football experience; unsociably acceptable, man only time when the wife and kids stay at home. I'm glad the majority have moved on and cavemen like him are in the minority now the 70's have gone. To cater for everyone is a step to far for some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here