Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere in the West Stand

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Play em at their own game mate, call these little fuckers out & watch em melt away in front of you.... Little footy factory wannabes.

Unfortunatly as a very small female I didn't feel like taking on 3 guys who had proabably been drinking. Wish my normal neighbour had been there as he would have.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Took the family today went in the WSU great view
Loved the way you can see play panning out
Like when we went to a diamond formation in the second half
Atmosphere was lacking but kind of expected that to be the case
Wrexham sounded Bloody Good

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
so in stead of abusing him on here,why didnt you show yourself to him,instead you give it the large on here.

Trust me chap you're barking up the wrong tree with the "coward" bit, if you met me you'd know why. In fact ask the plod that posts on here if I'd tell him face to face.
And for your information if I refer you to my post at the beginning of the thread where I clearly stated I was sat in the west stand.
PM me for any further information into whether I have the nuts to front someone up.
Oh and perhaps you should front up some of the NSK that you frequently belittle.

Last edited:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Unfortunatly as a very small female I didn't feel like taking on 3 guys who had proabably been drinking. Wish my normal neighbour had been there as he would have.

Ah ok fair play mate, I'm sick of these little scrotes that turn up every now & again giving the biggen

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Nope, west stand lower, northern corner (very front) calling out a welp that slates his own teams supporters more than a f***ing palarse fan

"f***ing tard" you're obviously a boy now give it rest lad you're full of hot air & everyone can see you for what you are

And your obiously a moaning old ****. Tard

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
And your obiously a moaning old ****. Tard

You're the prick moaning mate I didn't start this thread did I.

Old ? Dya think maybe my user name might have something to do with my age ?
(little clue ratboy..... I'm not 79)

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
You're not coming back!!! Ahhhh, we're really gonna miss you. TWAT

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hahaha on the basis of this post you must have been in the west in your normal seat enjoying your prawn sandwich you f***ing plastic. Major Facepalm? Stupid little kid. f*** off and take your seat glue with you.

Yes I was in the West. Yes in my usual seat. And like most fans, I KNEW the atmosphere would be shit today before I turned up. How did I know this ?. Well lets see, possibly over 20 years experience of watching the Albion, thus KNOWING that it would be Wrexham's big day out and that we would play the reserve team. Added to the fact that most regulars would give it a miss and leave a stadium full of family's and one off genius's like yourself.

So please go away and think up some better insults to band about for your next attempt.

Can I put this delinquent down for my banning request ?.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Trust me chap you're barking up the wrong tree with the "coward" bit, if you met me you'd know why. In fact ask the plod that posts on here if I'd tell him face to face.
And for your information if I refer you to my post at the beginning of the thread where I clearly stated I was sat in the west stand.
PM me for any further information into whether I have the nuts to front someone up.
Oh and perhaps you should front up some of the NSK that you frequently belittle.

lol do behave,and i would like to see the qoutes from me belittling (sp) the NSK,IM 44 NOT 13

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
If the bloke annoys you so much,have a word,it normally works imo,

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I sat in the north today for the first time. Never again. Maybe I was just unlucky but I had 2 absolute goons behind me who sang on their own, out of tune for 90mins and with the f or c word pretty non stop. On the other side a couple who had just thought up the term 'sheepshaggers' for Welshmen. How we laughed and this the day I take someone for their first ever visit to the Albion.
Longest afternoon supporting the Albion for years.
Thank god I`m back in my proper seat in the WSU from now on.
I`ll never venture into the north again.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Unfortunately trying to replicate the Goldstone North Stand with the Amex North Stand is never going to work all the while the away end is bigger. The Amex North Stand is too small to generate a decent atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here