Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asylum Seekers Working In Shop

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
looney said:
Personally I think your all white middle class hypocrites. Who here lives in an are with more than 25% ethnics?

oops, sorry looney. missed that one.

i live in an area of kosovans, sikhs, etc, etc

i am sorry to say, though, that around 90% of those that i have come into personal contact with have tried either rob me, beat me, or defraud me.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Chappers
I didn't say you shouldn't have a veiw, i was implyi8ng that your advocaTING CHANGE FOR OTHERS WHILE BEING NICLEY INSULATED IN GOOD OL SUSSEX. Scuse caps lock.

dover.
A couple of points.

1 when feminists turned Nursing into a proffesion it sythed away 70% of potential recruits.

2 The NHS, or the Government would be forced to make better use of Existing resources. ie the 1.5 million unemployed in this country or getting to grips with point 1 I made.
Recruitment shortages are more acute in teaching and the gov invented class room assistants. Physisian heel thyself.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
Personally I think your all white middle class hypocrites. Who here lives in an are with more than 25% ethnics?

Not in Sussex.

FTR
Post neo-classical endogenous growth theory means mass immigration.

Nice of Gordon Brown to spell things out clearly.

I have no sympathy for the left as long as arguements about immigration are couched in deceit and abuse. True immigration has had a positive effect for well over 200 years, this does not mean that it will continue in this manner. I would say we are reaching the limits now.

Wondered why your always stuck in traffic jams? =overpopulation.
Especially in the South East.

looney-lite this stuff!

traffic jams = over population? lol:lolol:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
Chappers
I didn't say you shouldn't have a veiw, i was implyi8ng that your advocaTING CHANGE FOR OTHERS WHILE BEING NICLEY INSULATED IN GOOD OL SUSSEX. Scuse caps lock.

dover.
A couple of points.

1 when feminists turned Nursing into a proffesion it sythed away 70% of potential recruits.

whats that supposed to mean then?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
looney said:
Chappers

Fair play.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
OK that traffic jam thing was an over simplyfication.

you may be happy to live in the English equivelant of Corazon or whatever that planet in star wars is but I dont want to live in sardine land.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
alan partridge said:
whats that supposed to mean then?

A proffession is limited to appropriate graduates. Maybe its a middle class thing. you know, the last 30 years the middle classes expanding outwards to slurp up the better paid jobs. While poor unqualified females are left to breed, something the middle classes have given up on. lefties call this sexual equality.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I live in an area where white britons are very much in the minority: mainly sub-continental Asians with a smattering of Poles.

They all, however, seem to speak better English than Looney. Just what is he on about?

looney said:
Who here lives in an area with more than 25% ethnics?

Not in Sussex.
Maybe.

But there are parts of Sussex where half the population is over retirement age. What those districts need is an influx of younger people to deliver services and improve the quality of life. If local people can't or won't move in, why not look further afield?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
One of the people working at Budgens is called Bahrat and he talks to his mate Raja in Hindu or whatever it is they speak. That is out of order in front of their colleagues. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here