Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asylum Seekers Working In Shop

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
I suggest you read the piss take coleges thread and you'll have a glimps of the high standards of the NHS with quite a few slagging it off.

as for red necks do they fire at will then? Or is that just Washington snipers.:tosser:

Well I don't know that much about the NHS (I've only been in hospital three times this year) but I sure know a whole lot more about Rednecks than you do.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh, very good, well, in fact technically yes, in-laws plus others.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
looney said:
Do you really think an unskilled person with no medical knowledge will be able to assess whether a patient is in distress and needs immediate attention

Parents of all creeds look after sick children.
[/B]

So you now think being a parent makes you just as qualified as a nurse? You've got no f***ing clue at all do you? So you think bringing little timmy a cup of tea and a choccy biscuit when he has the flu qualifies you to take care of somebody with terminal cancer, or HIV? You think that's enough to qualify somebody to dispence drugs, monitor a patients vital signs, take blood tests, give an IV, bandage serve wounds or any of other of the myriad of tasks that a nurse does every day?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Last time I was in hospital (last month) I was in a bed opposite a guy who had motor neurone disease. He was dying slowly. His mind was fine but had could bearly move his hands, he was in a bad way.

Naturally anybody could take care of him. Of course, the septigenarian with chronic emphesyma was a bit more of a challenge. I was a mere beginner with my intraveniously injected antibiotics.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So you now think being a parent makes you just as qualified as a nurse?

so what are doctors for?

Oh and most of those catergories are covered in basic first aid, a lot of the terminally ill are cared for at home, been there done that.

yur beginning to sound like a right whinney bitch.

http://www.vitominas.com/respect.swf

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
So you now think being a parent makes you just as qualified as a nurse?

so what are doctors for?

Oh and most of those catergories are covered in basic first aid, a lot of the terminally ill are cared for at home, been there done that.

yur beginning to sound like a right whinney bitch.

http://www.vitominas.com/respect.swf

Not been in an NHS hospital recently have you ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Really ? I would have thought a person of your standing would have gone privately.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
On the breadline at the mo, trying to start up some businesses and have got something lined up but its not till june.:(

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ahh, well, I hope it's not serious then. I have a trapped nerve in my right hand and I can't get that operated on for at least a year by which time I will be elsewhere.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Went into McD's in Acton today, it was fully staffed by Orientals.

Equal oppertunities?:nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
looney said:
Saw a programme that reconned the phillipenes health service would collapse in five years if the drain on health workers continued at its present rate.

Which goes to show how much you know. The Phillipines government deliberately trains 4 times as many nurses as it can possibly afford with a view to exporting them. They know that when it's nurses go abroad, they send money back home. So in actual fact, everyone's a winner where Phillipino nurses working abroad is concerned.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
Which goes to show how much you know. The Phillipines government deliberately trains 4 times as many nurses as it can possibly afford with a view to exporting them. They know that when it's nurses go abroad, they send money back home. So in actual fact, everyone's a winner where Phillipino nurses working abroad is concerned.

just quoting what i saw on panorama. And if you read the 4 reasons you will see everyone isn't a winner. I think it was the phillipino health minister who said that. Quite a drain if theytrain 4 times as many as are needed and the system still faces collapse.
Most go to the USA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here