Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
oooooooo, This is going to be WELL worth staying up for!!

By the way Pengoon, Isnt it a bit stalkerish of you for going onto Bretts facebook photos to get this??

It wasn't on his page.

Dandyman

In London village.
Here is the evidence that Mendoza referred to me as a dirty stalker when all I happened to do was be in the same room as him.

If you "never called me that", why have you called me that in the photo? If you never "implied I stalked you", why have you referred to me as a stalker? Sorry, I'm confused! Might only be a minor point but you flatly DENIED it.
bloodymendozacaughtout308.jpg

Oh look, it's going all Cheltenham again.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Errr - probably cause your lurking in the backgroudn - AGAIN, like all stalkers DP

Take the hint that everyone thinks your ODD

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is that it? There are 3 people in the background!

Could be any one of them. Or is it jealousy coz Brett is a ladies man...?

Dandyman

In London village.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Here is the evidence that Mendoza referred to me as a dirty stalker when all I happened to do was be in the same room as him.

If you "never called me that", why have you called me that in the photo? If you never "implied I stalked you", why have you referred to me as a stalker? Sorry, I'm confused! Might only be a minor point but you flatly DENIED it.
bloodymendozacaughtout308.jpg

Is that it?
Is that what everyone has been waiting for?
:annoyed:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ha ha, thats RUBBISH

i dont want to call you a stalker, but as you are not my friend on facebook, how can you see that picture??

because that photo is not just on your profile. Your reference to me as a stalker has been seen by countless people yes you still deny calling me a stalker. I'm still confused.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
It says its from one of HIS albums which would be on HIS facebook page.

And how do you know he means you? He doesnt mention Simon Sissyling anywhere does he??

Are you simple or something? If you create an album and then tag people in it, those photos appear on their pages.

Dandyman

In London village.
we got all excited for THAT? I feell like I've just paid for sex but got an attack of the American Pies

Or did you just shoot your load a tad prematurely?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
anyway, getting back to the subject of asking girls out, you could always use the pengoon method: hang around in the background waiting for a girl to fall into your arms or, failing that, go home drunk and a little depressed and wank yourself silly to the mental images you have collected throughout the night.

oh yeah, then trawl the internet for 'evidence' with which to 'bring down' all your 'enemies'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here