Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
As already stated, you dont know ANY of the 3 people tagged in that photo!!

And you cant moan about people saying mean things to you when you go around calling people 'simple'

Actually I know or knew all three people in that photo. It turns out that you don't know me or anything about me.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Grunt! Ooh! Uhh!

Hellmans-real-mayo.jpg
anim_wanking.gif

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
because that photo is not just on your profile. Your reference to me as a stalker has been seen by countless people yes you still deny calling me a stalker. I'm still confused.

Are you simple or something? If you create an album and then tag people in it, those photos appear on their pages.

where does it say your name? your are not tagged in it. so you are "friends" with the 2 girls then?, i beg to differ

Dandyman

In London village.
anyway, getting back to the subject of asking girls out, you could always use the pengoon method: hang around in the background waiting for a girl to fall into your arms or, failing that, go home drunk and a little depressed and wank yourself silly to the mental images you have collected throughout the night.

oh yeah, then trawl the internet for 'evidence' with which to 'bring down' all your 'enemies'...

"snigger"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here