Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandyman

In London village.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So let me get this straight: You're not going to provide evidence that Mendoza called you a dirty stalker because some other people are being a bit nasty to you.

Is that right?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
That was before some posters showed their true colours that are usually well hidden :)

Look fella, some of us have had long days and need to get up early in the morning. Are you going to post this bloody 'evidence' tonight or can I go to sleep without waking up every 30 mins to make sure I dont miss it???

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I have the proof right here but the nature of the thread has changed to a vicious sustained personal attack on me, so I'm not going to post it now. I know the truth and that's all that counts at the end of the day.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................................

Oh come on. Please don't bottle it Downers. Can I call you that, please? I feel I know so much about you already.

What really counts, what really, really counts is that you don't lose face in front of your peers. I'm spending valuable time here waiting for the evidence when I could be wanking into a jam jar full of warm liver and mayonnaise.

So please, pretty please post it.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Out of respect for Downloaded penfuck - i have changed my avatar to something much more suitable for him and less disrespectfull
xx

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
822174floodlit3002e89a8ds7.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm spending valuable time here waiting for the evidence when I could be wanking into a jam jar full of warm liver and mayonnaise.

:eek: :eek:

There's a mental picture I could have lived my entire life without.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
DP you could have actually come out of this with some credibility by posting your "evidence" the fact that you havent and are now saying "ahh yes but I know the truth mwaaa haaa haaaa" isnt really going help you out of this hole you have dug by saying im going to post, this, that and the other.

Frankly its made you look a right tit.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Mendoza evidence please pengoon.

Here is the evidence that Mendoza referred to me as a dirty stalker when all I happened to do was be in the same room as him.

I have never called you that, or implied you stalked me

If you "never called me that", why have you called me that in the photo? If you never "implied I stalked you", why have you referred to me as a stalker? Sorry, I'm confused! Might only be a minor point but you flatly DENIED it.
bloodymendozacaughtout308.jpg

Dandyman

In London village.
There is proof on this thread, I have been called a dirty stalker by Penguin TWICE

and had numerous allegations that I am a racist by at least 17 different people

I WILL HAVE YOU ALL BANNED!!!! :rant:

Racist THUG, I think you'll find.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
oooooooo, This is going to be WELL worth staying up for!!

By the way Pengoon, Isnt it a bit stalkerish of you for going onto Bretts facebook photos to get this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here