Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
n509080456_2742372_4993.jpg

Oh wow, the Nuts photos from Worthing are online already :)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
That's a Facebook pic. Who's profile is it on?? The organisers said it would be on the Nuts site and magazine.

Dandyman

In London village.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
COR, Ive finally got to the end of this thread! I cant beleive ive acctually read it from start to finish!!

I need to get a life!

By the way, your ALL cnuts in my book! :thumbsup:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So, are you going TOE TO TOE with Senor Mendoza or are you going to BOTTLE it?

I have the proof right here but the nature of the thread has changed to a vicious sustained personal attack on me, so I'm not going to post it now. I know the truth and that's all that counts at the end of the day.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Come back when you have a few thousand posts when your opinion might *possibly* be worth something.

Thats GOT to be a f***ing wind up - what the f*** has a stupid post count got to do with someones opinion, inteligence and general "sussing" out of another person??

anyway, you bunch of ****s have rattled up 11 pages since i left earlier for a work meeting so gotta catch up.... (but the above GEM caught my eye as complete f***ing tosh so had to reply...)

Dandyman

In London village.
I have the proof right here but the nature of the thread has changed to a vicious sustained personal attack on me, so I'm not going to post it now. I know the truth and that's all that counts at the end of the day.

Post it, Blubbertits.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick

You bottled it because you realised that you would get an even BIGGER heap of shit than you already get from people on here!!!

GROW SOME BALLS!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
and there was me thinking you were finding this thread quite funny...

That was before some posters showed their true colours that are usually well hidden :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here