Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Would have thought this was more offensive

xxx

Attachments

• pengoon.jpg
    pengoon.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 206

Dandyman

In London village.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Not that I wish to post at this time; any further evidence is definitely not for public view :)

Oh that's BRILLIANT

Judge: Well Mr HENGOON, do you have any further evidence?
HENGOON: Sorry your Honour, it's pretty heavy stuff but I think I'll keep it tucked up in my manbag if you don't mind.
Judge: Case dismissed. HENGOON, you're in contempt - cuff him and take him down.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
hmm... this thread is warming up again. There's room beside me on the sofa. Just avoid the sticky mess on the cushions.

Anyone hungry? I think I've got some liver that's lying around doing nothing if you fancy it.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Going back to the actual subject of the thread, has anyone got a list of good chat-up lines? One of my (straight) friends frequents a number of gay clubs but manages to pull straight girls all the time. His success is astonishing...but no competition from any other straight man means he is outnumbered by straight girls in the club! He has the pick of the girls!

Interesting strategy.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
careful trotster, women make him angry.

Unfortunatly, the slightly SLOW spastic didnt realise that I got posted a few pages ago.

You are right though - he does seem to have a real problem with real women - they are fine if they are pictures on the internet, but if one actually speaks - WOAHHHHHHH - thats TOO much.

Bit of a sexist if you ask me

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
careful trotster, women make him angry.

Unfortunatly, the slightly SLOW spastic didnt realise that I got posted a few pages ago.

You are right though - he does seem to have a real problem with real women - they are fine if they are pictures on the internet, but if one actually speaks - WOAHHHHHHH - thats TOO much.

Bit of a sexist if you ask me

Dandyman

In London village.
Hiney;23843 take him down.[/QUOTE said:
First time for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here