Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes - what's the point?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The venom with which some people post suggest a certain degree of strength of their opinion.

If your opinion is that strong, you should be willing to say it to someone's face. If you're not willing to say it to someone's face, it can only mean you're faking how strongly you feel for one reason or another (to antagonise, for linguistic style etc.), which kinda undermines your point.

This is correct.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I bet TCB feels like a twat now (well he would if he'd ever felt one but frankly it's not very likely).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think Ashley barnes is pretty good, and was pleased we signed him, I say this simply as a cautionary tale: at this point last year Dickinson had scored two goals.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I think Ashley barnes is pretty good, and was pleased we signed him, I say this simply as a cautionary tale: at this point last year Dickinson had scored two goals.

It's probably worth pointing out that at roughly this point last year, TCB was bigging up Liam Dickinson on here, at one point claiming he looked like he could be an excellent acquisition for us :lolol:

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

But also, at this point last year Dickinson had failed to properly control the ball ONCE. Some of us noticed that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here