Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Inevitable, as he plays for Brighton.

I put his chances at about 10%.

I've been highly critical of GS throughout on CB's, but finally he saw the light on hopeless Dier and Keane .... it only took him 2 years to catch up with rest of the nation.

Mings is shite imho, a guaranteed critical ball-watching error or two in almost every EPL game.

For our nation's sake, I hope that **** gets nowhere near the England starting 11.

Ward-Prowse is unlucky.

Agree with all of this.

Coady isn’t as good as Dunk either.

Still hope our other (BHA) players do well..... and Southgate goes as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The squad picks itself apart from the defence, but with Pickford, 4 right-backs, an injured Maguire with one of Stones, Coady and Mings set to play alongside him we're going to have to score a lot of goals to go the distance.

I come back to the 4 right-backs thing. In Jack Grealish you have the most fouled player in the Prem, and in James Ward Prowse you have the best free-kick taker since Beckham. So take him and bin one of the four off.

We should really be looking to just attack, we cant defend.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Bet he's told him. get out of Brighton with ya mate Dunk and you're both in. Maybe he should have told him he can play RB if needed as we're clearly short there if we can only take four.

**** *** Southgate.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Madness going in to the tournament looks like 5 at the back with 1 of 3 centre backs possibly injured so will end up playing right backs at centre backs. Ming's and Maguire don't play in back 3 at club level but Ben White does, I am left very confused. Let hope the attacking players can carry the team.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I reckon he's looking at 5 at the back. With either James or Walker at CB

So do I, especially with how light we are in central midfield. Shame as I'd rather 4-3-3 so we can get more of our quality attackers on the pitch rather than a back 3 and two wing backs.

Pickford

Shaw
Maguire
Stones
Walker

Rice
Hendersn
Mount

Foden
Kane
Sacho

would be my team if everyone was fit.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
England’s Ben White

4 Right Backs saves him a tough decision. I hope we’ll just play one and stick with them (TTA for me), the other 3 might as well get on the beers for all I care.

I don’t think Coady is too bad but he has had a tough season; take out the sending off in our Wolves fixture and Dunk was a level or two above him in that game. He may well start alongside Stones with Maguire being injured and Mings being shit.

I’d have Dunk as Maguire back-up (but wouldn’t have taken him due to his injury). White is a great Stones back-up too.

If Mings gets a chance, he is going to do something catastrophic, something awful and unforgivable.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
So do I, especially with how light we are in central midfield. Shame as I'd rather 4-3-3 so we can get more of our quality attackers on the pitch rather than a back 3 and two wing backs.

Pickford

Shaw
Maguire
Stones
Walker

Rice
Hendersn
Mount

Foden
Kane
Sacho

would be my team if everyone was fit.

Replace Pickford with Henderson and Drop Foden back into CM replacing Henderson and bring in Grealish for me

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really won't be bothered if England lose to a Brighton player.

If England get lucky enough to play Spain and Sanchez is in goal I will be very firmly hoping Sanchez has an absolute blinder. Chances are he won’t even have a save of note to make though.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
To paraphrase Mark from Peep Show; Four rightbacks, Gareth! FOUR? That’s insane!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here