Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Great for him and great for us. I am still not having anyone saying it is sideways move. Arsenal are a huge club. With a few more signings they will be back fighting for top 4.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
EBA44A3A-FA10-4496-A810-CE15A05AF802.jpeg
4B037F11-BEA3-4066-9148-CD2CDAFC2AC2.jpeg

Our social media team are remorseless.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great for him and great for us. I am still not having anyone saying it is sideways move. Arsenal are a huge club. With a few more signings they will be back fighting for top 4.

We’ll miss his calmness, well timed tackles, layoffs, running with the ball and passes imo. A very tidy player who just got on with the job. Great move for him and astounding fee after just one season in the PL. Heading is a weakness but very classy in other aspects.

I wish him well, he has joined a massive club and I’ll watch how he does with interest.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
A good player but someone I don't think we will miss all that much. We have decent players at the back that will easily slot in. I hope he goes on to do great things, I also hope those great things aren't at Arsenal because their fans are a bunch of mongs.

Yes but maybe their fans would not use that disgusting outdated insult. Shame on you.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I feel privileged to have watched him live twice (Southampton and Man City - lucky in the ballots). An exceptionally classy player, and sad to see him go....but £50m in the depths of a worldwide pandemic is an offer that cannot be refused. Well done to all involved (esp Ben).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
£50 million is obviously the sort of money we can’t turn down so I fully get it but for me it’s annoying that most fans haven’t had a chance to see a player we’ve nurtured in the flesh.

I was lucky enough to have been at the City game but (and I know Leeds fans will love this) it doesn’t really seem like a well loved one of our own is leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
They are still paying for potential. Personally, I think he could be the next Bobby Moore. I hope he does well and gets into the England team for the next World Cup. Not too bothered about how Arsenal get on with him.

NorthLainer

Aug 12, 2011
Now available in Hove
£50 million is obviously the sort of money we can’t turn down so I fully get it but for me it’s annoying that most fans haven’t had a chance to see a player we’ve nurtured in the flesh.

I was lucky enough to have been at the City game but (and I know Leeds fans will love this) it doesn’t really seem like a well loved one of our own is leaving.

Feel the same. Because of no fans for virtually the whole season, didn't get to appreciate him in person. Really pleased for him but would feel a lot different if it was Webster or Bissouma (fingers crossed that doesn't happen).

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think we all knew this was going to happen so accept it. We could not afford to turn down £50 million. Players like him would make us a better team but we are not in that league yet. I also feel Bissouma going would create a bigger whole as would Dunk .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I must just add that being player of the season probably added a good few million to our bargaining position, so thanks for the extra cash you Yorkshire muppets.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Potter is an amazing coach.

Last season Ben White was only worth 30 million to Leeds.

One season of correcting all Ben Whites bad habits he picked up at Elland Road, and he now is worth£50 million.

Potter is a genius.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here