Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Shame, I was really hoping Leeds would loan him to us for another season if they didn't want him.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wonder if the potential incomings will now soon happen, now we have found a few quid :D

The only difference it will make to our incoming recruitment policy is that selling clubs will try and factor in a few million extra quid because of this sale.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The only difference it will make to our incoming recruitment policy is that selling clubs will try and factor in a few million extra quid because of this sale.

And we still won't be able to afford, or spend money on, the quality striker that everyone knows we need.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
7 years at the club and Ben has nothing to say on the club statement or on his instagram/twitter? Strange

Maybe it'll come later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What a load of bollox that video is, touching the badge :sick:

Yep. A disproportionate amount of footage of Brighton as well – you don't normally see that from the purchasing club, do you?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Good luck Ben, a brilliant young player, look forward to seeing your career progress further for England and to a bigger club than Arsenal.

Now to break the news to my 7 year old, there will be big tears and possible damage to his Albion shirt with White on the back!

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Good luck to him he'll do great up there if they recruit well around him, they seriously have work to do to get back into them european spots. However, personally i'm pretty happy about this one, I think he can be easily replaced potentially we already have the replacement and hopefully we can put this money to getting Cucurella over the line and a few other shrewd signings.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
For Ben, dreams can come true. This should be a catalyst for all our young players to aspire to great things. A great reflection on our club’s ability to spot and develop young players, and for them to go on to greater things. Sadly I can’t see us ever achieving to four, but we can follow and support our own players as they achieve their potential.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What a load of bollox that video is, touching the badge :sick:

Based on Alex Pritchard Road trip....

Yes touching the badge not good.

Mind you.....

DW4N3E.jpg

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Didn’t want him to leave but he is replaceable & £50m (plus a sell on percentage of next sale) is fantastic business for us. We could feasibly replace him for free with Ostigard and now afford Cucurella/Livramento/Striker.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wonder why it took so long to announce?

Perhaps we held back waiting for an announcement of our own, waits expectantly.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
England’s Ben White

It’s a great deal and most importantly it’s a big step towards delivering Tony’s vision for the club. To buy, develop and nurture young talent into big players we can sell for huge profit and be entirely self sustaining.

Now the trick is, are we prepared for this. Do we have succession planning in place? I believe we do. I think we’re extremely well stocked in defensive areas. It’s now over to GP and his team to identify which of our young talent can step up into the first team squad. It’s a terrific opportunity for someone. I would assume from the outside Ostigard could be that guy. But our coach is not afraid to be left field with his selections.

I do feel he could have gone to a better club actually. But all the best Ben… and if anything, let’s hope people remember where he came from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here