Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are You Homophobic?

Do you consider yourself to be homophobic?

• Total voters

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
How do you know your best friends gay?

Because his cock tastes like shit.

Im not no, i like the Gay Community. they are part of what makes this City so great.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Not read all 5 pages but I am going to be 100% HONEST here. I know several gay people, they are great guys and if you met them you would never know they were gay. They work hard, dress well etc etc. It's the ATTENTION SEEKING , LOOK AT ME gays that I admit I DO have a problem with. Sorry if that offends people but it's true. Homosexuality is widely accepted and rightly so these days, no need what's so ever to make a MASSIVE statement about it. I don't run about saying 'look at me, i'm straight' to them, would they be offended if I did? They certainly wouldn't like me I'm sure?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I disagree, personally I'm not offended by the chants, they are tedious and meaningless. But I do object to homosexuality being used a term of abuse on a point of principle. Whether I or others are offended is not the point, it is that homophobia seems to be regarded as a lesser prejudice than others. If it's wrong it's wrong.

You are right, and of course I don't mean the vast majority like you and I, but I have heard it said many times, "I hate the fact everyone thinks we are gay" when quite obviously most Albion fans are not, and most away fans know this. But like you said "If it's wrong it's wrong.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not read all 5 pages but I am going to be 100% HONEST here. I know several gay people, they are great guys and if you met them you would never know they were gay. They work hard, dress well etc etc. It's the ATTENTION SEEKING , LOOK AT ME gays that I admit I DO have a problem with. Sorry if that offends people but it's true. Homosexuality is widely accepted and rightly so these days, no need what's so ever to make a MASSIVE statement about it. I don't run about saying 'look at me, i'm straight' to them, would they be offended if I did? They certainly wouldn't like me I'm sure?

f***. I agree.

Oct 25, 2003
Can anyone tell me, why if I repeatedly attacked by dogs, or perhaps run over by cars, or shat on by birds, I would not be labelled as dog-ophobic, car-ophobic or bird-ophobic and condemned by society, but when I lose jobs, ansd potential girlfriends because all women tolerate male homosexuality because it doesn't threaten them whereas men often consider lesbians a threat, and I get sidelined from society merely because I believe the homosexual act among men is an offence against God..

And I'm not even Islamic or fundamental Christian..just trying to understand why behaviour which has always been a hallmark of a society lapsing into decadence has now become a job qualification rather than a suitable case for treatment...

has to be a wind up, no one is that thick

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Rules out Beach Hut and me then

n725036355_803856_8673.jpg

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Have you ever thought that maybe some gays are like this because 1) they had a very troubled youth due to feeling repressed and now feel free; or 2) they're just dicks and you get dicks of all creed and colour. I know about 20 gays, friends with about 10, 8 I have nothing in common with and 2 I cant stand. Mirrors pretty much society in general.

EDIT: In summary, what he says below

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

That's more a personality issue though isn't it? And I have to say I kind of agree.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Because there wouldn't be a need making the argument obsolete, although a better system is needed anyway.

Are there enough of male/female couples (who are suitable) to adopt every child? Because that doesn't seem to be the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here