Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are You Homophobic?

Do you consider yourself to be homophobic?

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Click on the total. For example, despite what I said :), two people HAVE voted Yes. Click on the '2' and you'll see the names.

Cheers Brovian. Sometimes public polls have the names showing automatically. I just thought the polls weren't working properly. :thumbsup:

I'm really not sure about this.

Do I find 2 men fancying each other wrong? Yes
Do I find 2 men wishing to have anal sex wrong? Yes
Do I feel it unnatural? Yes
Do I give enough of a shit about all the above to actively deride, abuse or Insult? No.

:shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wouldn`t consider myself a homophobe but I would love the first gay footballer to come out since Fash to be a Crystal Palace player.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
A simple question really, in light of all the recent debate and discussion around homophobia and the like. I'm simply interested to see how NSCers would answer this question if it were put to them, with no fence option, no ifs, buts or maybes....just a simple yes or no.

The thought of a bloody great penis going into my bottom does make me wince a bit , maybe i am allergic yes, should i see a doctor.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No offence like, but every post you make about gayers is negative. If someone asked me to compile a list of homophobes from NSC based on what they'd written here, you and HB&B and NMH and Looney would be the first names that sprung to mind.

Because I oppose gay adoption?:facepalm:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[B said:
Simste[/B]r;4485893]You obviously didn't read carefully enough. You're out of luck - he's not gay. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE

And The Coloured Girls Go, Doo Dodoo

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I wouldn`t consider myself a homophobe but I would love the first gay footballer to come out since Fash to be a Crystal Palace player.

Funny you should mention Palace on this thread. I recall hearing Alan Smith talking about some of the problems that affected his players outside of football when he was Manager there. He said words to the effect that he had to continually resolve issues regarding girlfriends - & even boyfriends - of young players in order to keep them sweet & focussed on their game.

Funny old game ain't it?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I have absolutely nothing against anyone doing anything as long as they aren't hurting someone (sado masochism excepted) I am comfortable with my sexuality and the couple of gay friends that I have are quite comfortable with me being straight. Why should it bother people what others are doing in the privacy of their own bedrooms? The people who annoy me is the people that use the public toilets as a place to me and have casual sex. I once took my young lad into a toilet in Brighton and we witnessed something that a seven year old just shouldn't be seeing.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
My wife agrees that I'm not homophobic... That doesn't mean that I understand why someone of the same sex would prefer to get intimate with each other though!

I have friends that are happy with their choice of sexuality and that is completely their right! They respect my sexuality and vice versa.

Time to move on now and get on with life. If people care that much then obviously it is an issue for them!

Homophobic people are just ignorant IMO!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
To quote a friend:

I'm homophobic in the same way as I'm arachnophobic - I don't dislike them, but I'd shit myself if I woke up with one in my bed!

:moo: not on saturdays!

Attachments

• gayat.gif
    gayat.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 23

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here