Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Religious People Nutters?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Rusthall, your comment about no accepted religion before Christianity was wrong. I get things wrong, everyone gets things wrong. Get over it.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i'm not telling you how to live your life. but i am warning you of where to seek the authority that does tell you how to live it.

it's not a complex point. but if you also think the earth is the centre of the universe, that adam and eve were the first humans, and that dinosaurs never walked the earth, i can see why you might be having trouble.

You are WARNING me?

f***ing hell. It gets better

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PS Where did I suggest i believed in it anyway.......I take it your immense brain didnt look back a few pages where I actually set out what i though.....

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Rusty not reading properly again. Your father was a founding memebr of Christianity???!!!:eek::eek:

yeah, I know, but they are all the same aren't they? I mean my dad, because he believes, he is branded a nutter, so we may aswell assume he is very much like the founding members of the religon ?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
all of us. It's my moral code to defend all those who follow the true path of double entry. Except CIMA. f***ing splitters.

Dont tell me you are an ACCA......

Overpaid spongers

AAT Rule

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
yeah, I know, but they are all the same aren't they? I mean my dad, because he believes, he is branded a nutter, so we may aswell assume he is very much like the founding members of the religon ?

No, no,no. I said that founding memebers of Christianity were theives. I did not say that everyone who follows the Christian religion is a theif. I personally like some aspects of Christianity I just don't believe in its moral code as I think it is a thin tissue of hypocritical lies woven to incite guilt and compliance. That is my belief.

Please read what is being put to you before you get sensationalist.

No reputable religious scholar would argue that the new testament was written at the time of jesus. It is generally acknowledged that the 4 gospels that we are allowe dto see, and there are more in the vatican which they refuse to publish, were written between 80 and 150 years after the alleged death of the nazarene. The only contemporary roman historian, can't recal his name offhand sorry, present in palestine at that time jesus is supposed to have been about does not mention this great king of the jews. Consdiring how much weight the bible puts on the entry into jerusalem and the like you would have thought he might get a passing mention.

Though Boadecea caused a bit of a rumpus, but her follies/heroics did not get a mention by the romans until 100 years plus afterwards and even then only a passing remark?

You can't get away from that only a few people in Rome could and did write and Rome revolved around a few Obligachs with Rome as their vested and universal interest.

Nevertheless you got to be a nutter to be prepared to be thrown to the Lions!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
PS Where did I suggest i believed in it anyway.......I take it your immense brain didnt look back a few pages where I actually set out what i though.....

you were defending it, so i lumped you in with the other NUTTERS. this may have been a bit hasty on my part - sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here