• Rozzers

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Crusties

Votes: 50 78.1%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lokki shouldn't you be in your " Power " breakfast meeting by now , blue sky thinking with your city chums and exchanging business cards by now ?.

Lokki shouldn't you be in your " Power " breakfast meeting by now , blue sky thinking with your city chums and exchanging business cards by now ?.

6:30am Uncle. Breakfast is for wimps.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Don't you start.

He he. I'm quite looking forward to it as well, my office overlooks the RBS building at Liverpool Street. Hopefully should make for some interesting viewing out the window. Might take some fruit or eggs to throw at the rozzers / crusties / bankers / peaceful demonstrators.

425218.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I reckon the TEA Brokers Association deserve all they get - exploitative purveyors of vilely-bland pisswater.

I reckon the TEA Brokers Association deserve all they get - exploitative purveyors of vilely-bland pisswater.

And as for those utter bastards at the Machinary Users Association... don't get me started. :censored:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"2. The City of London Club"

This pretty much says everything you need to know.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
(Don't tell them but those fat cat BASTARDS, erm slightly dull ratings agency Standard & Poors, are in Canary Wharf - I used to work in the same offices as them.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here