Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

April 1st City riots

Who would you rather clash with?

• Rozzers

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Crusties

Votes: 50 78.1%

• Total voters

Where's the option for not fighting anyone, but making a dignified and angry protest against the bastards who are 'perfectly legally' destroying the livelihoods of ordinary people, and the system which allows (for instance) the likes of Archer to 'perfectly legally' bring our football club to near oblivion?

'Cos I'll be there, and that's what I'll be doing. To suggest that everyone protesting on Financial Fools' Day is a 'crusty' or an anarchist is rubbish. Boring, conformist rubbish as well, and not worthy of our clever, inventive fanbase!

My bummin' slummin' friends have all got new boots
Someone just asked me if the group would wear suits.

(There in spirit)

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Lol I'll be "dressing down" on wednesday- not risking getting a bucket of paint tipped on my suit! So I'll be taking out the Crusties from the inside! In my ralph lauren sweatshirt ;)

It'll be just like manhunt!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Think I'd go as a crusty. Then I can give the city boys AND the plod a good shooeing. I might even wave some money at the city boys. Guess they havnt seen some for a while?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Where's the fun in that? It's what Uncle Spielberg does and look where that's got him. No thanks.
I'm leaning towards a show down with the soap dodgers. Thought I could knock up a placard along the lines of "Bring back the Workhouses" or some such.

What the f*** are you on about ?.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
These fellas get my vote.

peruvian-antiriot.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm looking forward to the water cannon giving the crusties their first wash since 2008.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here