April 1st City riots

Who would you rather clash with?

• Rozzers

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Crusties

Votes: 50 78.1%

• Total voters

do yourself a favour and reel your neck in :bla:

Hahahahaha. "Do myself a favour"? f*** me do you really talk like that? So tell me, what's going to happen to me if I don't "Reel in" my neck? I'd love to know.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm looking forward to the riots this wednesday but can't decide whether to dress scruffy and bash the Rozzers or wear a pin stripe suit and bowler hat and run the crusties. Who would you rather ruck with this April 1st?
what,after your slap at luton :ohmy:

Jan 30, 2008
Hahahahaha. "Do myself a favour"? f*** me do you really talk like that? So tell me, what's going to happen to me if I don't "Reel in" my neck? I'd love to know.
i don't know whats going to happen to you ,but one things for sure .................. you aint got a clue :lol:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
where is the option for fight em both....and coppers are wankers:thumbsup:

i don't know whats going to happen to you ,but one things for sure .................. you aint got a clue :lol:

Give Us A Clue

Give_us_a_clue_old2.jpg

its all self explanatory lokki 7 , have you ever been involved in any major dissorder ??

I once took 2 months to return a library book and then refused to pay the fine. Well, until they sent me a letter and then I realised that they meant business.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
i once took 2 months to return a library book and then refused to pay the fine. Well, until they sent me a letter and then i realised that they meant business.

bastard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here