• Rozzers

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Crusties

Votes: 50 78.1%

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'll go short on the bongo players, long on the baggy jumpers and bed and breakfast the held in cells. Can you give me a price on those Marxist liggers Tariq Ali, Tony Benn and a random Redgrave making an appearance?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
G20 protests:
Rumoured mkts
old bill casualties 48/51
swampy caualties (actual ) 72/74
swampy casualties (alleged) 525/530
detained 405/410
arrests 85/90
held in cells 55/58
coralled in streets 2200/2300
bongo players 111/115
baggy jumpers 5500/6000

I'll go long on alleged swampy casualties, and obviously I'm doing the alleging.

Mind you, isn't that the sort of practice these swampies are protesting about? :)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
SHOCK HORROR!

Jesus christ man, have you ever been to a game of football before? If I had a pound for the amount of times I've seen a copper hiding his number I'd be a very rich man.

Fair play to them though, if you turn up looking to have a tear up why moan when you get it even if it is from the old bill. Anyone, innocent or not, who goes on that protest march tomorrow and gets a ding from a copper, or anyone else for that matter, and then moans about it is a twat IMO. Just like people who go to volatile games of football, get a dig then cry on here.

Right, so you'd have called us all twats if the police had kicked off during a peaceful protest against Archer and Bellotti, then, would you? :shootself

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
good bit of disguise work from a guy that got on the bus with me this morning.

barbour jacket, jack wills rugby shirt, loafers and a laptop bag slung over his shoulder :D

all quite up the top of bishopsgate right now, anyway...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here