Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Behave Ladies.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I am personally glad Bars is banned. She has occasionally come up with some witty repostes but mainly trolls the board looking for people to insult. She took great delight in my banning and has been abusive to people that are just having a normal debate. I don't mind that I got banned, probably deserved it but the rows I get into are with people who are up for it not innocents that Bars likes to stalk and be foul to. Stalking wench.

You owe me a new keyboard. Nibble.

I've just got my lunch all over it after reading this brassneck post of yours. You are just as bad as Bars Mar except he's obviously a wind up and you're for real. Ban me for abuse if you want mods but Nibble is without doubt in the top 3 arsey twats on this board. He's not even a Brighton fan for f***'s sake.

Hope this helps.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I've just got my lunch all over it after reading this brassneck post of yours. You are just as bad as Bars Mar except he's obviously a wind up and you're for real. Ban me for abuse if you want mods but Nibble is without doubt in the top 3 arsey twats on this board. He's not even a Brighton fan for f***'s sake.

Hope this helps.

I have PM'd you to explain my position on this matter.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well at least Bars will be back at the beginning of the season. Gawd help us if Savage and Elder start banging them in for their respective teams.

They were, after all, the partnership to take us out of this division according to Bars.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008

Hope this helps.

Can you provide a full countdown of your arsey twats ranking please.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Christ, what a BINFEST - it's been a BRILLIANT summer of strop on NSC. I've enjoyed every second of it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Christ, what a BINFEST - it's been a BRILLIANT summer of strop on NSC. I've enjoyed every second of it.

apart from when anyone criticised the German national team Colin

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
:QUOTE=John Bumlick;2513735]can you hear him?

:whistle:[/QUOTE]

:lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I've no idea what is going on, but "problem with the moderators" is something I take offence with. .

Hi Bozza

Sorry, but I was less than clear in my comments.

The moderators are not the problem, they do a thankless task, but the solution to the problems can be found by making better use of the moderators.

I like your suggestions and will in future make better use of the red triangle which I hadn't even noticed before:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here