Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apology to Bars Mar

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
it seems like some people on here are grovelling to the mods to ban people , get real please ,who do these people think they are being so self righteous, as in all walks of life some people will have different ideals to others ,its not really a issue is it???

So why do you think its OK for any portion of society to be dragged down to the lowest common denominator.

Some people enjoy killing others with knives, but it doesn't mean we should all do it or indeed accept it by ignoring it.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
That analogy is over the top.

Surely that is the exact reason one makes an analogy, so that the point hits home to those that are not able to grasp the initial point.

If you think its OTT then you are obviously a sensitive and intelligent soul.:thumbsup:

Surely that is the exact reason one makes an analogy, so that the point hits home to those that are not able to grasp the initial point.

If you think its OTT then you are obviously a sensitive and intelligent soul.:thumbsup:

Well you see, my point is that making a way-over-the-top analogy comparing knife crime and killing with a poster scraping the barrel of decent language, is you being overly sensitive and precious.
Not that your point about a "lowest common denominator" isn't one you have a right to feel, but the terms you put it in, with that analogy are way over the top.
I can only put that down to menopause. :bigwave:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Well you see, my point is that making a way-over-the-top analogy comparing knife crime and killing with a poster scraping the barrel of decent language, is you being overly sensitive and precious.
Not that your point about a "lowest common denominator" isn't one you have a right to feel, but the terms you put it in, with that analogy are way over the top.
I can only put that down to menopause. :bigwave:

I left the menopause behind years ago - I'm on second childhood now:thumbsup:

They analogy is OTT in your eyes as I explained, but to some of the posters on here you would need to hit them between the eyes with a baseball bat before they were willing to explore someone else's point of view.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
get a grip :dunce:

Thanks for the offer

strangle.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here