Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apology to Bars Mar

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
apart from when anyone criticised the German national team Colin

Pipe down - that's neither true nor fair GAVIN, you thick Desert Orchid's carcass-masturbating dole-bound FRUITCAKE.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You owe me a new keyboard. Nibble.

I've just got my lunch all over it after reading this brassneck post of yours. You are just as bad as Bars Mar except he's obviously a wind up and you're for real. Ban me for abuse if you want mods but Nibble is without doubt in the top 3 arsey twats on this board. He's not even a Brighton fan for f***'s sake.

Hope this helps.

What he said:thumbsup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
You owe me a new keyboard. Nibble.

I've just got my lunch all over it after reading this brassneck post of yours. You are just as bad as Bars Mar except he's obviously a wind up and you're for real. Ban me for abuse if you want mods but Nibble is without doubt in the top 3 arsey twats on this board. He's not even a Brighton fan for f***'s sake.

Hope this helps.

Must admit, I don't really understand the point of Nibble - on NSC or in real-life.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Ignore list is my starting point - if we ignore them, they will lose interest.

I have to say that I was losing patience with the puerile shite on here, but since I found the ignore list its been much better. I haven't had to read anything from the Mars bar knobhead or the one called Munich - something or other, since.

I'd like to see a poll on here, who is on your ignore list? - but I can't be arsed to give them the satisfaction of making the shortlist.

Roll on the football season.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wozza, Algie. You should just leave it alone. It is fairly clear to anyone with the slightest perceptory skills that the tide is turning against binfests and your sort of provocation.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pipe down - that's neither true nor fair GAVIN, you thick Desert Orchid's carcass-masturbating dole-bound FRUITCAKE.

I am glad you are deriving pleasure from the very tough times in my profession but I will not fail and will not end up on the dole, sorry.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

thats quite good 5 insults in one short post

1. Incorrect name
2. Pleasure from the death of my favourite equine legend
3. Wanker
4. Going on the dole
5. Mentally unwell

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Wozza, Algie. You should just leave it alone. It is fairly clear to anyone with the slightest perceptory skills that the tide is turning against binfests and your sort of provocation.

But you're the KING of binfests.

I'd search for some of the classic 'Nibble gets owned' threads, but I think the vast majority of NSC are familar with them and, to be honest, you're not worth two minutes of my time. Cheers.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
But you're the KING of binfests.

I'd search for some of the classic 'Nibble gets owned' threads, but I think the vast majority of NSC are familar with them and, to be honest, you're not worth two minutes of my time. Cheers.

Grow up.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
oh dear its all kicking off again :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Hahahaha. He makes I larf.

At the risk of getting accused of bullying, is there a binfest not involving the Albion - you must have heard of them. They're that soccerball team the rest of us support - that you haven't had a hand in?

Christ on a bike. You're just as bad as the rest of us. AND YOU KNOW IT.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
:lolol: Me thinks a lot of people on here take themselves to seriously.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Someone continue the binfest, it's been 7 mins since the last post.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Thread-Gay-1950s.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
6 pages and I still don't know who got made redundant or which company is closing!!

Neither of these facts are to be rejoiced at but if you're gonna hint at info at least come out and say it!!

Jan 30, 2008
it seems like some people on here are grovelling to the mods to ban people , get real please ,who do these people think they are being so self righteous, as in all walks of life some people will have different ideals to others ,its not really a issue is it???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here