Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else hate the England band?

Jan 30, 2008
They've totally ruined the England 'atmosphere' in my opinion. There's no spontaneity anymore, everyone just sits there and waits for the band to start playing the Great Escape over and over again before joining in. Please, you've had your time, now just fcuk off and let the crowd spend the next 5 years repairing the damage you've done!
nail on the head, how these MUGS have been sponsored is beyond me , suprised they haven't been confronted yet , what a joke wembley has become NO ATMOSPHERE NO INTIMIDATION

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Annoying bunch of c*nts. I cringe when the crowd at the Amex recreate the " great escape " it is so f***ing embarrassing I just want the ground to swallow me up.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
IMO, the 'Great Escape' was just about valid for the Burnley game. Since then, when it's been started up, yeah, cringeworthy.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Whilst watching the England v Belgium game I was hoping for an announcement that somebody had put their foot through that f***ing drum and shoved a trumpet up the offending player's back passage. Sadly, it wasn't to be. Time to ditch them, they add f*** all to the atmosphere.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
What with the Band and the shit Royal look alikes the rest of Europe must think we are the entertainment for the championships not serious contenders. Actually got an idea can't they enter Britons got talent and line up with all the other shit that appears.

Noldi

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Whilst watching the England v Belgium game I was hoping for an announcement that somebody had put their foot through that f***ing drum and shoved a trumpet up the offending player's back passage. Sadly, it wasn't to be. Time to ditch them, they add f*** all to the atmosphere.

Agree 100%.

Same droning noise all the time.

We could be 25 million nil up in injury time, and they'd still drone out the great escape.

They nearly annoy me as much as the floppy topped tosser beatles, with that lop sided grin merchant wanker singer bloke, who loves shagging one legged gold diggers.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Just reminds me of poor performances in previous tournaments. New regime, same shit, hired by the FA band
Hate the bloody band, who's idea was it anyway? Every England team seems to play the same way no matter who the manager is and I can't see it changing.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its like a vuvuzela that never ends. Tinny and dreary and detracts from the tellybox 'matchday experience'. But at least you can use the 'Mute' button. Must be pretty grim to be subjected to it live with no way of making it stop.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Just announced on Radio5 that security wouldn't allow them in the ground :clap2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Joyous. Maybe we'll get somewhere in this tournament without them. I associate them with glorious failure.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just announced on Radio5 that security wouldn't allow them in the ground :clap2:

BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here