Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else hate the England band?

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
As bad as f..ing drum. tinpot

And just coz you know the words morons, you don't have to sing them. Norway, one of the cleanest, crime free places in the world, you ignorant twats.

Should be singing "I'm a bigoted twat and should be sent home"

Agree....Lager filled no brains.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Recorded the game and was just about to start the same thread.

They succeeded in making the most utterly turgid national anthem even worse.

They are awful. Truly terrible.

Worse than Piers Morgan turning up to your birthday party.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not sure what I hate more - the England band or fans singing 'God Save the Queen' (if only it was the Sex Pistols version...).

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
<mod: unnecessarily aggressive and provocative post removed - and warning issued>
Someone ban this idiot please. If only for the terrible destruction of our language.

Last edited by a moderator:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have to say that after all this time, the lack of repertoire of the band is shocking and their time is probably done. Let's get back to the fans singing instead.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Tired and yesterday,time to give it a rest.
Spontinaity anyone ?
New era, no band. Stick to boring Sheff Weds.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
monotonous and tedious its the same old bollocks time after time, are the team and band fully interchangeable?

I have only been to one England game since the inception of that f***ing band, I will not go to another until someone shoves their trumpets, well you know where.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Even from a straightforward musical perspective, a total embarrassment. Seems the idea of harmony has completely passed them by: instruments murdering just the melody line, accompanied by totally witless, Leyton Orient drumming...

And all this coming from the country that gave the world Black Dyke Mills, and Grimethorpe Colliery? :facepalm:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They are truely awful and while it wouldn't be the only thing put me off an England game, is a big factor. Scrap them or limit them to about 5 mins in each half so it's vaguely origional

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Can't we start a Facebook page or something - "Campaign To Get Rid Of The England 'Band'" - circulate it around a few of the other forums and get the ball rolling? Hopefully word will get back to them and they'll realize that they're not as popular as they think they are!

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Can't we start a Facebook page or something - "Campaign To Get Rid Of The England 'Band'" - circulate it around a few of the other forums and get the ball rolling? Hopefully word will get back to them and they'll realize that they're not as popular as they think they are!

Maybe one of them government e-petitions could do the job?

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Too bloody right I do,the bunch of Bastards,the same old,same old boring,boring dirges they have been banging out for the last God knows how many years....they drive me fcuking mad! AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here