Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else hate the England band?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
The england fans sounded much better during the match without the band. Keep banning them.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

I'm sure that somehow Plattini is behind this outrage, he took OUR game, OUR world cup and now he's taken OUR band. So he's not all bad.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
They're saying it was an outrage. I'm sure they were let in sans instruments though.

I'm pretty sure you can't just turn up with a full band at a ground and expect to be let in carte blanche. I'll bet any money that they didn't ask permission and thought they would be let in because of who they think they are.

They're saying it was an outrage. I'm sure they were let in sans instruments though.

I'm pretty sure you can't just turn up with a full band at a ground and expect to be let in carte blanche. I'll bet any money that they didn't ask permission and thought they would be let in because of who they think they are.

They did get permission, they were even in Donetsk a month ago to meet with the stadium management, a trip no doubt paid for not by themselves, and all was good apparently.

This makes it even sweeter.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It's as much of an "outrage" as when I turned up at The Amex with my grand piano and some jobsworth steward wouldn't let me in with it.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Honestly think it should be put to a vote by all England fans who've attended a certain number of games.

Do you want the band to continue to play at matches?

I BET, it would be a No.

Honestly think it should be put to a vote by all England fans who've attended a certain number of games.

Do you want the band to continue to play at matches?

I BET, it would be a No.

Not fair, I only went to one game with the band before I vowed never to go again until they stopped.

Do they really believe that people want to hear their out of tune, 3 version dirge all game?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They did get permission, they were even in Donetsk a month ago to meet with the stadium management, a trip no doubt paid for not by themselves, and all was good apparently.

This makes it even sweeter.

Cruel but makes it even funnier. "Ey oop! Dos't tha' not know who we am"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here