Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ann DeVecchi - Planning Application

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Surely the added traffic using the Tesco and Hotel which also part of the planning application bring an unnesseserily (sp) amount of traffic into the area meaning an increased risk of Veichle and Bat collision?

What about all these workmen urinating in the street on workdays?

This once idillic village will be overrun with thounsands of Hooligans!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well looks like this will be submitted by post then

"Would it not be an eyesore if reflecting sunlight on to the downs? In the way a mirror can dazzle people if aimed at their eyes?

After all it would by definition be facing the sun, an enquirey about the arc of the reflection as the sun crosses the sky I beleive is legitamate concern on aesthetic and saftey grounds(Reflects onto traffic)."

You can always email your comments-their email server appears to be functioning:thumbsup:

If nothing else, this should give the council plebs something to do in the build up to Christmas.

D

Deleted User X18H

Isn't this all a bit pathetic? Can't we just let it go now. Yes De Vecchi and FPC caused the stadium to be delayed and and indirectly more then tripled the original cost. But its being built now and it hasn't cost anyone on here any cash. De Vecchi represented the wishes and opinions of her parish they didn't want a stadium on there doorstep.Some of them have lived in Falmer all there lives. Falmer is a suburb of Brighton therefore they are Brightonians trying to protect what they thought either rightly or wrongly was the heritage of thier local community. Trying to jaundice or interfere with a planning application that has nothing to do with anyone other than those who live in Lewes entices the thought that the actions of De Vecchi and co had a profound effect on some people. When really we should just concentrate on supporting the Albion at Falmer which we won the right to build and play in.We are all entitled to try and maintain the local environment we have grown up in and come to love.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Isn't this all a bit pathetic? Can't we just let it go now. Yes De Vecchi and FPC caused the stadium to be delayed and and indirectly more then tripled the original cost. But its being built now and it hasn't cost anyone on here any cash. De Vecchi represented the wishes and opinions of her parish they didn't want a stadium on there doorstep.Some of them have lived in Falmer all there lives. Falmer is a suburb of Brighton therefore they are Brightonians trying to protect what they thought either rightly or wrongly was the heritage of thier local community. Trying to jaundice or interfere with a planning application that has nothing to do with anyone other than those who live in Lewes entices the thought that the actions of De Vecchi and co had a profound effect on some people. When really we should just concentrate on supporting the Albion at Falmer which we won the right to build and play in.We are all entitled to try and maintain the local environment we have grown up in and come to love.

Are you serious?

If only one email causes that bitch to spend more money than she has to get her application approved then it will all have been worth it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I object to Planning Application LW/09/1200.

Not only is it in an AONB, inside the South Downs National Park and on a listed building, but the unsightly panels will scare off and ultimately stop bats from roosting in the roof space.

PS sorry, can you ignore the last part? I forgot that all the bats were killed flying into all the extra vehicles just along the A27.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are you serious?

If only one email causes that bitch to spend more money than she has to get her application approved then it will all have been worth it.

Even a substantial delay with lots of additional aggravation and paperwork for her would be time VERY well spent on our part, methinks.

May an eternal cloud hover forevermore over her alternative power source.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

:wozza:
Tell me you are taking the piss! (or even if you were serious at least do the decent thing and pretend it was a piss-take)

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Poetic justice, alas I think they'd have trouble accepting an objection from myself being in Spain, crack on though you guy's as this is an opportunity not to be missed.

D

Deleted User X18H

:wozza:
Tell me you are taking the piss! (or even if you were serious at least do the decent thing and pretend it was a piss-take)

Not really no! A load of football fans trying to stitch up the relative of a 58 year old woman is exactly what she and her 'people' want to see happen.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

It depends on whether you believe that was the sole intention of Lewes Council! I still believe there was a element of revenge by the Liberal council for the manner in which Bellotti was previously and rightly castigated by supporters of the club. They used all legitimate means to try and stop the plans and ignored the benefits to the community which included parts of their constituency.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
and it would increase the liklihood of a vehicle/bat collision

Bats are nocturnal.:dunce:

A vehicle/heron/chicken collision. Any noises from the solar panels could disturd their roost, bats n vampires* that is.

*Obviously the evil harpy known as de vecci is what is called a "day walker".

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can we make this clear, it's in LEWES, a lot of you are writing about Falmer and this will discredit yours and others' complaints. Make it realistic.

D

Deleted User X18H

Can we make this clear, it's in LEWES, a lot of you are writing about Falmer and this will discredit yours and others' complaints. Make it realistic.

In my best scouse accent with a hint of an Accrington Stanley reference - EXACTLY

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Not really no! A load of football fans trying to stitch up the relative of a 58 year old woman is exactly what she and her 'people' want to see happen.

The fact De Vampiri objected to falmer isn't for me the issue, neither that she was the figurehead for it. It was her perogative as an elected councillor to object if she wished.

What still annoys me is that she went about it in the manner of a hoodlum, lies, spurious legal threats to try to stifle critisism and in at least one case physical violence metted out on a journolist by one of her hoods. This went on for years!

She is in my opinion a f***ing nasty peice of work and if i lived in her ward i would vote tacticly for ANY party to oust her, lab tory bnp greens even the revolutionary communist party.:tantrum:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Agree but it's a bit late now I think - the NSC saboteurs appeared to have successfully sabotaged their own plan and the appeals committee will surely ignore any 'dubious' appeal letters/emails. It won't take Sherlock Bones to lead them back to this very website I wouldn't have thought.

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes

Well, she didn't represent my bloody "wishes and opinions", or those of thousands of other people in the Lewes District!!:angry::angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here