Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And the nominees are.....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I would jump up and down with joy at being nominated but I'd probably get flamed for it...

nah f*** it......'AVE IT! Thanks to everyone who voted for me in this bit of *FUN* for the meet-up, heres to me winning although my moneys on Artois :drink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Likewise, thanks for the votes whoever voted for me. I am suitably humbled and honoured that my inane scrawlings have at least in some small way gone towards alleviating the boredom of the average working day for some of you.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF BASTARDS :shootself

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I have to say I'm dissappointed my Signature and Avatar didn't get a mention! :(

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oooh, best overall poster? I don't deserve that, as for funniest poster, what can i say? Nowt really there either, i'm not funny, you lot just have stoopid senses of humour....

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Me too which is good.

Awards are GAY.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Nice to see that in 16 months i had racked up 5000 posts as turkey wiped just over 2k off and this rearly means 5000 pure garbage posts.:clap2: :drink:

I'll award myself with a fair few pints:lolol: :drink:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Special Mention Awatd.. Gotta be Turkeygate.. gotta reward me for pissing so many people off.. :jester:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Turkey said:
Special Mention Awatd.. Gotta be Turkeygate.. gotta reward me for pissing so many people off.. :jester:

Shut your ugly trap turkey boy. :jester:

Thank you to everyone who voted me best newcomer. Much appreciated. If I win, I may put my hand in my pocket and put (a little) towards the bandwidth of this great site!

T'anks alot, dat be grand!

Paddy.

P.S when I say a little I mean it.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Can I have an award?

Maybe an award for the crappiest, cop out excuse for probably not being able to make it next weekend....

Or should I just quietly collect my jacket?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here